BY UNKNOWN

My Magic Mud Tooth Powder is a 100% natural way to whiten your teeth. Although this unique product is black in color, it is flavorless in taste. Our mud is safe for all ages to use and the ingredients are so natural you could swallow them! see more...

• Will this really work1 Answers
  • How does this compare to just using straight activated charcoal w...1 Answers
Kerri R.
Oak Grove, KY
My Magic Mud Detoxifying Tooth Powder, 3 Oz
I was very skeptical at first and actually got this discounted so the price was very nice I am very happy with this product just one use and you could see the difference in the coloring of my teeth, it is a bit messy but I don't mind it the results are actually more pleasing then the product messiness but it is worth it because I feel my teeth have never looked better!! Highly recommend!!
Briselda E.
Texhoma, OK
It works great but the only reason I put a 4 star is because you have to be very careful because it is a mess!! I've tried being very careful but I've gotten my hands stained and I usually have to clean up all around the bathroom after i brush with it. Other than that it works great.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
I got this product because it seemed easier than opening activated charcoal capsules. I was pleasantly surprised how much I like it. Since I purchased it last year, they have now come out with a toothpaste that I really want to try.
Paige B.
This stuff is amazing! I found it in a shop in San Marcos, TX but I think you can also order online. At first I was a little hesitant...I mean black powder to brush my teeth. But it works! I have sensitive teeth and this seems to be helping. There is no taste and it is a little messy, but it's fun!! Even my kids like using it!
Lacey S.
I love this stuff! I got it 3 months before my wedding and I used it every night. I was skeptical at first because it was BLACK but after you brush in the morning it's all gone. Really makes your teeth feel squeaky clean and I can tell it improved the color of my teeth drastically.
Felicia A.
Tulsa , Oklahoma
Love it.Whitening toothpaste powder no taste no smell I use it in the shower to lesson the mess so far are so good .I use it nightly the jar states 150 uses we will see the cost is 20.00 now if I get 150 uses omg that would be even better.
Terri W.
Chesapeake, VA
OMG!! Not only is this stuff natural, it's freaking AMAZING! Super sensitive teeth here and My Magic Mud has saved my teeth. Whitening, polishing with no sensitivity issues like other whitening products on the market. Use it at night and your teeth are still, literally, squeaky clean in the morning. I would recommend to everyone!
Kelly S.
Sacramento, CA
I use this once a week all natural works for well can be purchased at elliots natural foods its messy and theres clean up but worth it
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
How does this compare to just using straight activated charcoal with toothpaste?
Angela S.