C M.
Austin, TX
I’m really rating this a 3.5⭐ ️So I’m not sure if I’m seeing results as far as whitening with their toothpaste. I’ve been using it for a few weeks but my teeth don’t seem to be getting any whiter. They’re white because I’ve been using Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Glamorous White Teeth Whitening Kit. As far as the results for sensitivity it works. I have extremely sensitive teeth when it comes to cold beverages and snacks and now I can drink/eat anything. I’ve tried two flavors and Spearmint was definitely my favorite. My 3.5 is due to the whitening results and because I can’t emphasis this enough IT MAKES A MESS IN YOUR SINK. In the directions it’ll give you directions to keep your sink running or best to do it in the shower but it shouldn’t be such a process to brush your teeth and then follow up my cleaning your bathroom. Black charcoal splashes when you spit.