My Magic Mud Activated Charcoal Whitening Toothpaste Spearmint uploaded by Karina B.

BY UNKNOWN

My Magic Mud Activated Charcoal Whitening Toothpaste Spearmint see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
C M.
Austin, TX
I’m really rating this a 3.5⭐ ️So I’m not sure if I’m seeing results as far as whitening with their toothpaste. I’ve been using it for a few weeks but my teeth don’t seem to be getting any whiter. They’re white because I’ve been using Crest 3D White Luxe Whitestrips Glamorous White Teeth Whitening Kit. As far as the results for sensitivity it works. I have extremely sensitive teeth when it comes to cold beverages and snacks and now I can drink/eat anything. I’ve tried two flavors and Spearmint was definitely my favorite. My 3.5 is due to the whitening results and because I can’t emphasis this enough IT MAKES A MESS IN YOUR SINK. In the directions it’ll give you directions to keep your sink running or best to do it in the shower but it shouldn’t be such a process to brush your teeth and then follow up my cleaning your bathroom. Black charcoal splashes when you spit.
Allison P.
BETHLEHEM, PA
While strolling through Marshall's one day I came across this in their beauty department. I decided to give it a try since everyone had been using charcoal toothpaste and it seemed to work. My first time trying was a bit weird at first since the toothpaste is literally black, therefore turning your mouth black. It doesn't get soapy or sudsy like regular toothpaste and it doesn't have a very strong spearmint taste which is good. But beware upon spitting it out it does leave a bit of a mess in the sink but nothing that can't be easily cleaned up. I love how my mouth and teeth felt afterwards, my teeth felt really clean and fresh. I didn't notice that my teeth were getting whiter after a few uses but nonetheless it is still a great product!
Karina B.
Stoney creek , ON
I found this product to literally do nothing! I ended up buying this vs the powered thinking that it’d be less messier... it turns out it did absolutely nothing either way lol