My Little Steamer Go Mini White uploaded by Suzanne M.

BY JOY MANGANO

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Say hello to everyone's favorite travel companion! Once you start, you won't travel without Joy's My Little Steamer Go Mini. Joy designed this 900 Watt steamer to be lightweight and easily portable without sacrificing power or function. So don't worry if your dress is wrinkled when you open your suitcase. My Little Steamer Go Mini heats up fast, and will have you looking fabulous in no time, so you can find your own "get up and go". Go Mini Weighs approx 1.12lbs. Approx 4-1/2"L x 3"W x 9-1/2"H. Made in China Color: White. see more...

Review (1)
Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
First steamer I’ve tried, and it definitely takes some getting used to, as far as switching from using an iron to steamer. Overall I would say it was definitely affordable and works really well, with certain fabrics, with others it is a little bit more difficult. My main issue with this particular design is where the cord retraction button is. A lot of times when I am using the steamer I will switch hands and I have noticed that when I use my right hand, it kind of floats down toward the end of the handle and without warning I have pushed the cord traction button multiple times which first off yanks the cord out of the plug on the wall and is just very startling. Not a very good regarding safety. Otherwise, I️ love this steamer.