16 colors available

BY MY LITTLE PONY

Ruby G.
Ruby G.
Review for: ONE POLISHED PONY
I currently only have One Polished Pony from this collection and it's an alright nail polish. The color is beautiful and it's practically identical to Rainbow Dash's "skin" color which is what I also love about it as RBD is my fave. The polish has very tiny flecks of glitter in it to the point it's barely noticeable - it probably won't even come up on most cameras. The glitter just seems like it's there to give off more shine. This polish is definitely a 2-coater and performs better with a base coat or nails that don't have too much texture on it (like ridges from previously having acrylics, damage, etc..). First coat will apply very streaky - even worse when you apply it directly on the nail with no base as it'll latch on to the ridges of your nails, if you have any. This polish dries VERY fast even while you're applying it so you have to work as fast as possible to get as much as an even first coat you can get. Second coat will apply like a dream - pigmented and evenly. I don't care too much about purchasing China Glaze polishes, and I probably won't ever repurchase this particular shade, but I wouldn't mind collecting the rest of the colors from this collection, as they're all pretty cute
Katy K.
Katy K.
Petaluma, CA
Review for: LET YOUR TWILIGHT SPARKLE
I was so excited to try the My Little Pony China Glaze colors. I purchased Let your Twilight Sparkle because it's magical. I got it at Ulta for $7.50, which I think is a really good deal. I had to use a few coats to get the full color, but it's beautiful. Like mermaid scales or something. I can't wait to try the other colors!
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
Macedonia, OH
Review for: SWEET AS PINKIE PIE
I see that some people wish that there were bigger glitters in this nail polish, but I prefer the tiny glitters because it's still smooth after you paint it on even without a topcoat.  I love the names of these nail polishes and my kids do too.  Our favorite Pony is Pinky Pie and so this is our favorite nail polish too.  Even when it chips, it's hard to tell because of the light color and sparkle.
Eileen M.
Eileen M.
Beaumont, TX
My daughter and I love all things nails. We're always looking for new exciting colors. We love to live out loud. The polish was very easy to apply and dried quickly. The colors were bright and rich. China Glaze has been one of our favs for years. The My Little Pony set will be one of our go to polishes for special events and occasions.
Jazzy W.
Jazzy W.
Review for: Other
I rate this polish 3 stars only because some do the colors with glitter you have to put 3 to 4 coats to make the color pop! Other than that this is a fun brand to play around with! You will not have to break the bank, of course it's not a polish that you can wear for weeks without chipping but they're great for a quick DIY nail care kit.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Review for: ONE_POLISHED_PONY_KIT
I love the my little pony collection, so does my toddler! The colors are so cute. I bought ours at Sally's. I read other reviews about chipping. While that is true with regular polish if you use a top coat and clear the nail of oils by using some acetone that will help the polish last longer. I have used China glaze for years and will continue!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Review for: ONE_POLISHED_PONY_KIT
My daughter loves anything my little pony or nail related so of course we had to try this. It's a wonderful little set! The colors went on so smoothly, dried into the prettiest shine and stayed for a good time considering small, busy hands!
samantha w.
samantha w.
Bridgewater, MA
Review for: ONE_POLISHED_PONY_KIT
These colors are bright and stay on for a while I use them on my daughter who is too I bought them for her birthday and she absolutely loves them we have used them a couple of times and I can say they are awesome colors
Katey R.
Katey R.
Kenedy, TX
I bought this set for my daughter and i paint her nails once a week with a different color and i love the outcome stays on for only 2 days cuz shes always biting them off but the colors are nice with one coat of polish
Maya S.
Maya S.
Super lindo colores y del envasesno  tengo que decir! Esto no se agrieta ni deja las uñas buscando barato! ¡Es como si tuvieras una bonita y brillante manicura! Tan lindo y asequible y me encanta y planea comprar una y otra vez!
Amber F.
Amber F.
Where can I get these? And are they good?
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
How much is this and where can I buy it??
S. W.
S. W.
How well do they last?
Marleny V.
Marleny V.
DORAL, FL
These look good! Where can I get them?
Kit N.
Kit N.
I am planning to put Let your Twilight Sparkle over a light pink peel off polish (for easy removal). Do you think the base color will be dark enough to amplify the top color?