My Little Pony Rainbow Magic Game uploaded by Jenn M.

BY MY LITTLE PONY

Comes with 4 actual my little pony moving pieces and a magical rainbow that players build during the game! Move your pony around ponyville helping friends, and doing good deeds to earn pieces of the rainbow. Once all of the rainbow pieces have been collected and put in place raise the castle game board and see the rainbow magically stand on its own! And march you re pony through the rainbow! see more...

Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
My daughter loves this game. She received it as a birthday present and she really loved it. She has had similar games bur this one is easier for her to play independently with. I definitely would recommend this game.
Leandra T.
This was my daughter’s first board game and we actually really enjoy playing this as a family! My daughter has improved on colors and numbers after playing this, and she loves my little pony so that’s a plus!
Jenn M.
Leola, PA
My daughter just got this for her birthday and we had a great time playing it, she loves the race against the clouds to try to build the rainbow. It is really neat that you build it and it stays up on its own!
Lori M.
Waco, TX
I love to play with the ponies but i cant play this all the time since I need more players and I don't have brothers or sisters, only cousins. So I get to play when they want to, or with my parents /aunt. *my daughter wrote this.
Amanda D.
My 4yo absolutely loves this game. it is quick and easy to play, and is fantastic for teaching taking of turns, and following the rules for when she's ready for more complex games!
Ashley  R.
Orlando, FL
Yes,yes,yes- this is the ideal game for pony lovers of all ages. Target had a great bargain: a free box of Quaker granola bars when you buy this game! Considering the price was only seven dollars at the time, it was such a steal.
Jennifer W.
Phoenix, AZ
My daughter loves playing with the ponies. This would be her favorite game we have. It fun watchinh
marivel r.
Sebastian, TX
We bought this game for my daughter and we all had so much fun playing it with her.
Nelly l.
Corsicana, TX
Mis hijos se divierten con estas cartas y a la vez aprenden con destreza les gusta