BY MY LITTLE PONYY

Turn something your kids have to do into something they want to do...Because when brushing is fun, it gets done! . (1) My Little Pony Pinkie Pie Turbo Powered Spin Toothbrush (Batteries Included) . (1) My Little Pony Dentist Recommended 2 Minute Brushing Timer! (Assorted Characters) . Plus Bonus "Remember to Brush" Visual Aid Tooth Saver Necklace. Hang it in their bathroom or by their bed so they remember to keep their chompers sparkly fresh. You could also use these tooth charms to save one of your child's baby teeth.

Turn something your kids have to do into something they want to do...Because when brushing is fun, it gets done!; (1) My Little Pony Pinkie Pie Turbo Powered Spin Toothbrush (Batteries Included); (1) My Little Pony Dentist Recommended 2 Minute Brushing Timer! (Assorted Characters); Plus Bonus "Remember to Brush" Visual Aid Tooth Saver Necklace. Hang it in their bathroom or by their bed so they remember to keep their chompers sparkly fresh. You could also use these tooth charms to save one of your child's baby teeth.

Buy on Amazon
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of My Little Pony "Pinkie Pie" 2pc Bright Smile Oral Hygiene Set! Turbo Spin Toothbrush & Brushing Timer! Plus Bonus "Remember to Brush" Visual Aid!!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?