BY FUNKO #90 in Toys

Your favorite Earth pony from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic has been mysteriously transformed into Pop! Vinyl form with the MLP Pinkie Pie Pop! Vinyl Figure! Standing 3 3/4-inches tall, the exuberant female pony looks true to form, and isn't that all you really need to know? When you see just how cool the MLP Pinkie Pie Pop! Vinyl Figure looks you'll want to collect the rest in the My Little Pony line from Funko! Ages 5 and up. see more...

Christina D.
I have no idea why these figures are categorized under "Gamer" but whatever.

I only have a couple of Funko figures (including this Pinkie Pie) and I understand that people love to collect them. But for the price (especially the more popular hard to find ones), I do not see the draw personally. Many times I've seen them for sale with the paint not in proper places (bleeding over to other areas or bare in spots) and either bits broken off or rattling inside. That just screams cheaply-made to me.

I am impressed at various artists who repaint these fairly crappy figures into custom creations, making them look ten times better than the original. I would rather pay for those. I doubt I will buy any more of these figures in the future.
maricela c.
Mission, TX
My daughter melted when she saw I had gotten her this she loves my little pony and she loves mini things so this was such a perfect fit for her
Deanna B.
Orem, UT
I think this is one of the cutest Funko figures, and since Pinkie Pie is my favorite pony, it definitely fits in my collection perfectly.
Brooke L.
Big Rapids, MI
I LOVE this pop. Of my 150+ it is one of my top 20. It's so cute and well made. Nice and sturdy, painted well, and accurate. :)
Amanda C.
I bought this for my daughter, it is cute, well painted and goes well with the other My Little Pony pops.
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this  TOY.  I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my Instagram  for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News.Best Regards.
Alex V.
MARTINEZ DE LA TORRE
me fascina esta excelente muy buena calidad  estoy impresionado con varios artistas que vuelven a pintar estas figuras bastante asquerosas en creaciones personalizadas, haciéndolas parecer diez veces mejores que las originales. Preferiría pagar por eso. Dudo que vaya a comprar más de estas figuras