My Little Pony Explore Equestria Crystal Empire Castle Playset uploaded by Jolaine V.

BY HASBRO

My Little Pony Explore Equestria Crystal Empire Castle Playset. Imagine special times with Baby Flurry Heart and Princess Cadence in the Crystal Empire Castle! This glamorous My Little Pony Explore Equestria Crystal Empire Castle playset has a rotating light-up feature and reflects 3 cutie marks at the press of a heart-shaped button. It also has 2 staircases and areas for play on all sides. Sixteen fun accessories include a dress, throne, crystal vanity, cradle, and jewels. There are also 2 closets that have shelves that can spin and a swing for the Baby Flurry Heart figure! Pretend to swing Baby Flurry Heart while Princess Cadence gathers 2 included tiaras to get ready for a royal stroll! The My Little Pony Explore Equestria Crystal Empire Castle Playset Features: Features a variety of play areas of the castle playset Light-up castle reflects cutie marks when heart-shaped button is pressed Playset features 2 staircases, a baby swing, and 2 closets that have spinning shelves 16 accessories include a throne, crystal vanity, cradle, dress, and jewelry Includes Princess Cadance and Baby Flurry Heart figures Figure scale: 3 inches Includes unassembled castle playset, pony figure, baby pony figure, cradle, throne, 16 accessories, and instructions. Ages 3 and up Warning: Choking Hazard - Small Parts. Not For Children Under 3 Years Adult assembly required. Requires 3 1.5 volt AAA batteries. (Not Included.) Scan the pony's code to unlock more fun in the My Little Pony Friendship Celebration app. My Little Pony and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. Toys > COLLECTIBLES > MY LITTLE PONY > MISCELLANEOUS. Toys & Games > Toys > Dolls, Playsets & Toy Figures > Action & Toy Figures > Animal Figures > Horse & Pony Figures. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Edmarie S.
Edmarie S.
Altamonte Spg, FL
We buy this castle for my six year old daughter and she love it so much, she plays a lot with her friends!!!
Jolaine V.
Jolaine V.
Palm Springs, CA
My daughter received this playset for Christmas from her grandmother, and we love it!! It does not come with batteries of course so you will be needed to purchase 3 AAA batteries for the color feature other than that it plays just the same. We had gotten the ponies from a family friend so she can have a huge pony party! It is 22 in. tall and comes with Princess Cadance and Baby Flurry Heart along with accessories such as : a cradle, throne, bottle, comb, 2 tiaras, pair of earrings (for Princess Cadance), necklace (which I may have lost, take note these accessories are tiny), ring (attached to Princess Cadance), picture frame, 4 plastic gems (diamond, flower, heart, crystal), and 4 stickers to decorate playset; 1 sticker for photo frame. The playset itself is incredibly easy to construct, only took me 5 minutes (trying to put stickers on correctly since my hand aren't the steadiest lol), worth it for the amount of fun she gets out of it!!