Toys & GamesToysHasbro
My Little Pony Equestria Girls Minis Canterlot High Dance Playset

My Little Pony Equestria Girls Minis Canterlot High Dance Playset

by Hasbro

It's party time at Canterlot High and Twilight Sparkle is ready to get the dance started! This Equestria Girls Minis Canterlot High Dance Playset comes with poseable Twilight Sparkle doll, a DJ booth and more than 20 accessories that include a snack table and glittering disco ball. Pretend to have fun selfie sessions in the photo booth with props! Pose Twilight Sparkle on one of the dance floor's spinning sections and imagine she's dancing! Look for other dolls for more dance party fun. (Other dolls sold separately. Subject to availability.) The My Little Pony Equestria Girls Minis Canterlot High Dance Playset Features: Playset includes possible Twilight Sparkle figure Get the party started by pretending to spin sweet jams Playset has 3 places on the dance floor that can spin Fun accessories include photo booth, props, snack table, and DJ booth Includes possible doll, 24 accessories, and instructions. Ages 5 and up Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years. Adult assembly required. My Little Pony and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. My Little Pony has brought joy to the lives of young girls for over 30 years. Saddle up for adventure and travel through the magic mirror alongside Princess Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy and Applejack and witness their transformation into the Equestria Girls! Shop for playsets, lunch kits, accessories, electronics, and favorite characters, whether Nightmare Moon, Princess Celestia, or any of the rest of the gang right here at Toys R Us!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of My Little Pony Equestria Girls Minis Canterlot High Dance Playset!
How would you rate this product?
Kimberly H.
Whitesburg, KY
Played more than I thought it should be. Bought for my niece so price doesn't really factor in when it comes to love ones . She really enjoyed playing with it . Still does today.
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
My Little Pony Equestria Girls Minis Canterlot High Dance Playset uploaded by Daphne W.
My daughter enjoys playing with this, however it falls apart easily which is not good and has a ton of tiny pieces.
Elaina D.
Auburn, ME
A bit expensive for what it is, the plastic had some sharp pieces on it where my niece had cut her finger but I think that was a manufacturer issue . Otherwise my niece loved this and playa with it daily ! I would juat recommend parents look the toy 0ver first to make sure no sharp plastic remains on it. Otherwise great product!
Ana S.
My niece really enjoy to play with this. She is 3 years old and she love it. Also in summer she play with those at the beach
member-90bb8
Bought for my niece who loves having tea parties and sleepovers with her extensive doll collection! She seemed really taken with the doll and really seemed to enjoy playing with her! I think it was worth the money for how much joy it brought that little angel! Left up to her it would receive and A++ review, then again she isn't the one paying money for it so it just gets an A+ review from me.
Miley S.
Miami , FL
Love it ! This product is amazing definitely buying again this was an amazing experience trying out this produc the quality is amazing can't wait to buy it again I'm in love with this amazing product you sure check on it is absolutely amazing ! What are you waiting for?
Mari M.
Alexandria, VA
2,505 reviews
Me gustan bastante y e probado estos y me encantaron 😍😍 muy buenos 😃Muy necesarios 😃 excelentes #Amazing
Brittany S.
Pikeville, KY
My daughter still plus with her my little pony toys especially her Equestria doll. We have bought so many over years but this one has stuck ever since. So I hope I can get her more for collection even. Recommend if you have daughter and definitely will buy more.
mandy K.
Muncie, IN
My daughter got this for christmas last year and she enjoys it. It already comes with 1 character the rest of the characters you have to buy separately. It's a cute little play set for kids.
Ryanne A.
Windsor , ON
My girls love this but it seems very cheaply made so I honestly don’t think it will last very long.

Looking for your answer?