BY MY LITTLE PONY

The only thing better than a beautiful pony friend is a pony you can decorate yourself! Your scootaloo pony figure is already a pretty little friend, but she needs your creativity to make her look her very best! Draw beautiful designs on your pony friend with the included markers, then decorate her with the stickers. How will you make her the prettiest pony around? It's all up to you! . My little pony and all related characters are trademarks of hasbro. . Pony figure comes with 2 markers and 2 sticker sheets. . beautiful scootaloo pony figure decorate her any way you want comes with markers and stickers for... see more...

Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Germantown , MD
A must have for my little pony fans... My child loves this, she can create and design her own my little pony over and over again.
Marina  D.
Marina D.
Tyler, TX
Another option I have bought for my daughter that likes to draw on everything including her self is this pony comes with markers that are easy to wipe off.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Oswego, KS
My 5 year old daughter loves all things my little pony. This was givin to her as a gift and she loved it. She colored all over it and stuck the stickers all over it. She is very into coloring and stickers and art projects right now so this was perfect for her