My Little Pony
Chocolate Eggs - Surprise Toy Inside - Finders Keepers - Lot Of 6

by My Little Pony

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of My Little Pony Chocolate Eggs - Surprise Toy Inside - Finders Keepers - Lot Of 6!
How would you rate this product?
Kimberly M.
Pembroke, KY
My daughter has been know to be a My Little Pony junkie and we have had these several times. Blind bags and-surprise type toys have been very popular with her age group since she was born and the chocolate eggs surprise you is something she’s gotten many times. She never really eats the chocolate, so I cannot tell you if it tastes good! All she wants is the prize inside!
Marie S.
Bronx, NY
My Little Pony Chocolate Eggs - Surprise Toy Inside - Finders Keepers - Lot Of 6 uploaded by Marie S.
Got this for Easter lol too cute love the little pony but the chocolate doesn’t taste that great 😐

Looking for your answer?