BY MY LIFE MY SHOP

Designed specifically for the My Life My Shop Skin Spa Facial Brush and the ultimate facial brush, the cleansing brush head is made of ultra-soft bristles that provide gentle yet thorough cleansing to remove makeup, dirt and oil from deep within your pores more effectively than manual cleansing. Made of ultra-soft bristles, the cleansing brush head is recommended for daily use and is especially suited for sensitive skin types. To avoid frayed bristles and to ensure effective cleansing, dermatologists recommend replacing your brush heads every 2 - 3 months. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of My Life My Shop Skin Spa Daily Cleansing Replacement Head Brush!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?