BY MY LIFE MY SHOP

The compact design of the MiniPro 360 Facial Cleansing Brush makes it perfect for your gym or travel bag. The brush head rotates clockwise and counter-clockwise using a gentle, micro-massage action to thoroughly cleanse, exfoliate and lift makeup, dirt and oil trapped in your pores. Set includes: Cleansing brush handle with counter-top stand, daily cleansing facial brush, exfoliating facial brush, silicone brush Compact designs perfect for on-the-go Two brushing modes for normal and deeper cleaning Water-resistant USB rechargeable: USB cord and wall plug included Quantity: One (1) brush handle and three (3) accessory brushes Targeted area: Face Skin type: All We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Veronica B.
Detroit, MI
If this product is anything like the one I have. I would be in love. I have the CVS brand, the Beauty 360 Facial Cleansing Brush. I couldn't afford the other ones to start my skin regimen. A spin brush gives you that derp down clean. That shows your true complexion, while brightening your skin. I highly recommend buying one.
Asia H.
Las Vegas, NV
I didn't really believe the hype that washing with a brush was more effective but I decided to try it out anyways and I'm so glad I did. This brush is so inexpensive compared to other brands but works so well. My skin has never been this clear. The great thing is that this brush spins in both directions so you're getting the best clean in both directions.