My Life My Shop Body Analyzer1-1 piece Box uploaded by Lilian Z.My Life My Shop Body Analyzer1-1 piece Box uploaded by OnDeane J.

BY UNKNOWN

From the Manufacturer: and, This digital body analyzer allows you to measure and track your vital body composition statistics from the comfort of your home. and, The digital body analyzer measures: body fat, weight, muscle mass, bone mass and water weight. and, It has a 397 pound capacity. see more...

• Has anybody compared the reading on the scale to their ac...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Keaira S.
Norfolk, VA
I began a new fitness journey so I bought this scale to help with knowing my muscle mass, fat and water percentages. Honesly I was a bit disappointed. I programed my user information to the scale and stepped on. I received three different weights each time. My first thought was this was a waste of money.
Lilian Z.
I got this as a gift from Vanity Planet. I love it. I can keep track of my weight, Body fat, muscle and, bone density and water weight. It is so simple to set up and battery usage it can last. Definitely something would recommend investing on. My Life My Shop Body Analyzer1-1 piece Box
OnDeane J.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I LOVE ❤❤ this scale. Sometimes, stepping on a scale can be discouraging. But this scale breaks down your weight making it easier for you to understand. Gained weight but it's just water? no big deal! Was your weight gain muscle, not fat? Great news!
It tells you everything you need to know and it's pretty dead on. Set up was easy and the display is clear and bright, also, it analyzes quickly.
Not to mention it's beautiful. I don't mind leaving it out for people to see all the time.
A great purchase.
Gemary E.
I'm so glad I purchased this scale. I don't like to weigh myself everyday, nor do I think it's necessary but when you're keeping track of progress things such as body fat percentage can really motivate you to stick to a certain regimen. This scale not only weighs you, but it tells your your body fat, your water weight, muscle mass & how much your bones weigh. It is so cool & user friendly.
Natalie W.
Fort Worth, TX
Has anybody compared the reading on the scale to their actual measured fat/ muscle composition? I'm just wondering how accurate it is