MY Konjac Sponge | All Natural Korean Facial Sponge with Real Green Tea

by Konjac

PREMIUM KOREAN QUALITY: This luxe sponge is made in South Korea from genuine Konjac root & real green tea leaves. Nothing else compares! SUPER-SOFT: Takes just seconds to plump up & soften when you soak it in water. SAFE FOR SENSITIVE SKIN: Gently exfoliates for silky-smooth, radiant skin. BRIGHTENS AND EVENS OUT SKIN TONE: Green tea prevents premature wrinkles and reduces skin inflammation after sun exposure LARGER SIZE & TEAR-DROP SHAPE allows better cleaning - you'll even reach hard-to-clean places! 100% NATURAL: Lab-tested for Vegan purity; Certified cruelty-free by PETA, Leaping Bunny & Halal Certified RICH IN VITAMINS & MINERALS - so you'll use less cleanser or even none at all! GUARANTEED: If sponge is defective, we'll gladly replace it. If you're not happy for ANY reason, return for a full refund. ORDER TODAY!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of MY Konjac Sponge | All Natural Korean Facial Sponge with Real Green Tea!
Berkeley Hts, NJ
I love how this sponge is so durable, yet so gentle! I use it with a facial cleanser and it holds soap nicely. it's gentle on my skin, and I feel a difference on my face, though I can't quite describe it.

Looking for your answer?