My Konjac Sponge - All Natural Konjac Face Sponge with Added Volcanic Scoria uploaded by مايا م.

BY MY KONJAC SPONGE

My Konjac Sponge - All Natural Konjac Face Sponge with Added Volcanic Scoria My Konjac Sponge All Natural Konjac Face Sponge with Added Volcanic Scoria is perfect for all skin types men and dry hypersensitive and mature skin. It is also excellent for men to use before and after shaving to help pr see more...

• Where can buy it? I loves to try. Thanks 1 Answers
  • Is this sponge soft or is it on the rougher side?1 Answers
  • Do you put anything on this sponge or is the cleanser already in it?2 Answers
مايا م.
Austin
Is good for you To the next few days ago by the way to get the best of luck to you by the way to get the best thing to
Karley G.
Mckinney, TX
These work soooo well, they apply make up evenly and are very easy in the skin. I absolutely love these!
Karina G.
Homestead, FL
I really like this product! The price point is great, it really helps to gently exfoliate your skin, without irritating your skin. My onpy gripe is since this a type of plant, it can be prone to growing mold. While it is recommended to change every three months due to this, mine always start growing mold after 6-8 weeks, and i thus replace them.
Shelby d.
This sponge is amazing. The texture is very gentle on your skin and it does not irritate sensitive skin. I would highly recommend purchasing this. It is the perfect sponge to was your face with. This is a 10/10.
Serina W.
Burnaby
I loveeee this product. It's easy and convenient for mornings. And it's cleans better than you hands. I was scared to try it because I thought I'd be too rough for my face. But now I love it. It's soft and spongey and really gentle on the face. I like to use it in the morning with a mild face wash. But I don't don't it to wash my face at the end of the day after wearing makeup; my Clarisonic does a lovely job of cleaning my face at night. I think that the sponge is good when your not wearing makeup.
Sara N.
Do you put anything on this sponge or is the cleanser already in it?
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Where can buy it? I loves to try. Thanks
Nereida Q.
Brooklyn, NY
How much does it cost?
Jen N.
What are these used for?
Kirstin H.
Is this sponge soft or is it on the rougher side?