BY MY KONJAC SPONGE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

My Konjac Sponge - All Natural Konjac Face Sponge with Added French Green ClayMy Konjac Sponge All Natural Konjac Face Sponge with Added French Green Clay is perfect for normal combination or oily skin. Konjac sponge with added mineral-rich French Green Clay contains micro molecules that absorb d see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com
Ashley P.
Eagan, MN
Great product and works great. I can't tell if it's helping my face, however my face isn't getting worse. It feels great and make my face smooth after using! Definitely worth it for the price!