My Holo Love

by Netflix

A successful woman, who has aphasia and this inability to recognize faces interferes with her social life.

Finally something good. What do you think, what is the series like? I’d love to take a look at it right away, but why waste time if it’s bad. The picture reminds me of a love alarm. Impressions?
Start your review of My Holo Love!
How would you rate this product?
Cristina L.
El Centro, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love this series. The presentation of the trama was tremendous. I instantly fall in love hehehe I love it. This is one I could see more than once.
Lizzeldy R.
CA
This series right here!😩 It made me cry but in a good way. This show will make you mad, cry, and happy at the same time. It’s legit like a Rollercoaster ride🤣 Let me just say this, I finished this series with my mom in 1 day. IN ONE DAY!!! We pulled an all nighter🤣👌🏻 so yes it’s so interesting and frustrating at the same time. One one my favorite kdrama!
Avery S.
Webster, NY
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Hello and, Thank you for coming to my peptalk But on a serious note, this was SO good!! I would definitely recommend watching it when you get the chance
Nevaeh G.
I LOVED this show! I binged watched it in one day. I wish they would make more episodes and I love to rewatch it
Karl R.
Walkerton
it’s a good show, just that they put english voice overs on it and i kinda don’t like that. i’d rather read the subtitles.
Gracie O.
Orlando, FL
This show is soooooo cute! I love k-dramas my favorite part is when she picks up these glasses and sees a handsome man in front of her . I would rate this show 10 they actors are amazing the plot is good to I hope you will look into it
Teresa A.
Chino Hills, CA
It is ok. I love the idea of the story, but somehow I stopped watching. I think I was annoyed by the girl (her character, not the actress). I really like the theme of this series tho.
Yisel yohana A.
Philadelphia, PA
Me encantó, que gran historia, de principio a fin, aunque no miento a veces adelantaba un poco porque se enfocaban mucho en las escenas más románicas. Ademas se imaginan tener su propio Holo! Me encanta la idea, además ayudaría a muchas personas cuando se sientan solas, perdidas o con algún problema. I loved it, what a great story, from beginning to end, although I don't lie, sometimes it was a little bit ahead because they focused a lot on the most romantic scenes.
Jenna L.
Sacramento, CA
The most sentimental kdrama i’ve watched. I really liked the story line and the actor in there is one of my favorite actors.
Isabella B.
Riverside
I love korean dramas and this one was pretty good. Netflix are getting better making dramas.