My Grandma's Of New England My Grandma's (2) 8

My Grandma's Of New England My Grandma's (2) 8" Cappuccino Coffee Cakes

BY MY GRANDMA'S OF NEW ENGLAND

Coffee lovers beware! These dark and aromatic cappuccino coffee cakes are impossible to resist. Each trans fat-free cake is made by blending rich Italian espresso into an original cinnamon walnut concoction. From My Grandma's. see more...

My Grandma's Of New England My Grandma's (2) 8
My Grandma's Of New England My Grandma's (2) 8" Cappuccino Coffee Cakes
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of My Grandma's Of New England My Grandma's (2) 8" Cappuccino Coffee Cakes!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?