BY COLGATE #35 in Toothbrushes

Keep a spare toothbrush on hand whenever you need it with the value pack colgate kids toothbrush set, 3pk. This pack of three kids toothbrushes actually contains 6 individual toothbrushes. The non slip grip and larger handle is designed for tiny hands that havent quite developed their manual dexterity yet. The extra soft bristles are a good introduction to brushing their teeth and are comfortable and not irritating to their mouths and gums. Designed for children ages 0-24 months. see more...

Buy on Target
Andy R.
Lexington, NC
Colgate is the go to brand for toothbrushes in my house. The kids brushes are soft and decorated well to make the kids want to keep their main attraction on their little faces nice and clean. The packaging is always cute and sellable.
Kaitlyn G.
Montgomery, AL
Easy to use. Made for everyone. I love the versatility. I highly recommend to everyone. At least give it a try. Highly comparable to other brands and very affordable to all persons. I love mine it’s perfect.
Marina A.
Freehold , NJ
These are great and such a good deal! Keeps my teeth looking clean and healthy. Great tooth brush to use daily and on the go. Very good deal, affordable, all you need out of a tooth brush. Would recommend to anyone
Veronica M.
Winchester
A great toothbrush for your little ones. Small to easily fit in their hands. Bristles aren't hard as to not hurt their gums and enamel. Cologate products have always been a plus in our home.
Nubia G.
So my toddler when he first started to brush his teeth, I had to keep replacing it after a month. The bristle didn't last to long and it looked horrible. I switched over to an electric toothbrushe and now that solves the problem. I won't be buying these anymore.
Caitlin G.
Killeen, TX
This is what my toddler uses. It's a toothbrush and it gets the job done. I don't think it's a good value. They don't really stand up to her "brushing" which is really chomping down on it..
Niki O.
Houston
It was like pulling teeth to get my 2 year old to brush his teeth. Now he loves to run to the bathroom and grab whichever themed toothbrush he's in the mood for 🙌🏼 (we will buy any toothbrush that has cartoons on it). This toothbrush is gentle on his little teeth and I have zero complaints
Keesha L.
Salem, IL
My kids love​ these!!! They are soft enough for them to brush their teeth without hurting their gums and they normally can do it on their own without my assistance because of the brush being small enough for their hands
Dixie W.
Williamsburg
I have purchased this product but have not personally used it. This is a product my son uses on a daily basis. It is not a hard toothbrush to use he seems to have control of it and uses it easily.
jennifer  M.
Mobile, AL
My 8 yr old goes to the dentist every six months and always gets a new toothbrush. but I buy these for her to use just incase something happens to hers. she loves them. they are definitely soft so she don't complain about it. they are very affordable and your teeth and gum health is very important. with every penny I spend on them