BY MY FILIPINO GROCERY

• What would you do with these? and why would you want them in the...2 Answers
  • Is this squid meat with ink?3 Answers
Ashley M.
Foodie Expert
Ligo Squid In Natural Ink....Not sure I can say I'd want to buy this one again. I was not a fan of this.
Jilianne L.
Tacoma, WA
Foodie Expert
This taste good my brother love this. its his all time favorite can goods Love the taste of the squid but i don't like broth in it. its too bitter for me.
Florence J.
Foodie Expert
This is always in our cupboard! My dad always has this stocked for "emergency" purposes or when he's lazy to cook. He adds onions and something magical to to all of a sudden it tastes good. I personally would much rather eat frozen squid from the box than from this can. It's just as much as the boxed one, which comes bigger and sometimes even cheaper
edlin c.
I taste it not my favorate but not bad i rather like the other brand the squid is almost filling the container unlike this brand......
Gazel M.
Ottawa, ON
Foodie Expert
I LOVE squid but this isn't for me. This was a staple in our pantry growing up. My mom and dad would eat this out of the can, draining the squid ink, then with hot rice, and... bleh. They use it sometimes for adobo pusit (squid adobo) if they're pressed for time and can't get fresh or frozen squid.
Dagne S.
Joelton, TN
Is this squid meat with ink?
Michelle L.
Hueytown, AL
What would you do with these? and why would you want them in the ink?