My Fight / Your Fight uploaded by Jasmine O.My Fight / Your Fight uploaded by Mackenzie L.

BY REGAN ARTS.

THE ONLY OFFICIAL RONDA ROUSEY BOOK "The fight is yours to win." In this inspiring and moving book, Ronda Rousey, the Olympic medalist in judo, reigning UFC women's bantamweight champion, and Hollywood star charts her difficult path to glory. Marked by her signature charm, barbed wit, and undeniable power, Rousey's account of the toughest fights of her life-in and outside the Octagon-reveals the painful loss of her father when she was eight years old, the intensity of her judo training, her battles with love, her meteoric rise to fame, the secret behind her undefeated UFC record, and what it takes to become the toughest woman on Earth. Rousey shares hard-won lessons on how to be the best at what you do, including how to find fulfillment in the sacrifices, how to turn limitations into opportunities, and how to be the best on your worst day. Packed with raw emotion, drama, and wisdom this is an unforgettable book by one of the most remarkable women in the world. see more...

Review (1)
Sivanah B.
This was a very well written autobiography. I was very interested in the life of Ronda Rousey before she exploded into the world of UFC and also acting. Unfortunately now, I am not a fan. But I will say I do still have a lot of respect for her and consider her one of the most influential and powerful women of the world. She opened the doors for many other female athletes. I just wish she never turned to WWE.
Victoria F.
Is this an inspiring book???