Start your review of My Favorite Murder!
How would you rate this product?
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
1,232 reviews
This was one of my favorite true crime podcasts. I listened religiously and even bought the book. Over time I got a little over it and moved on to some others. I highly recommend these chicks for anyone who loves murder and has a good sense of humor.
Jennifer  A.
Boise, ID
This is my favorite podcast. It's the true crime show that is educational and can be humourous. Karen and Georgia are two hilarious valley girls who know all about true crime and explore all the details there is to know and beyond. I highly recommend this show to everyone. It's more than your average podcast. Ssdgm.
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
I love this podcast so much! Karen and Georgia blend comedy and true crime to make a very funny and very interesting podcast about both current and historical murder stories such as The Golden State Killer and The Zodiac killer or Ted Bundy. You can listen for free on Spotify, iTunes or wherever you get podcasts.
Sarah K.
Cullman Alabama
Obsessed with this podcast. I’ve listened to every episode. They are such great storytellers. I often forget that the ending is terrible because I get so caught up in the story.
Krissy K.
Ringoes, NJ
I am obsessed. I can never stop listening and have relistened to many episodes. It is hilarious and entertaining while telling the stories of many crimes that will never be heard. It is such an amazing podcast and I recommend it to all my friends. I used to listen to it every day during my breaks between school and sports.
Mandy B.
Salem, WI
This podcast is great! It’s so well rounded. Humorous, sassy, entertaining and chilling. I am still new to the murderino lifestyle, but stay sexy ladies!
Emily C.
Yukon, OK
This is the only podcast I can listen to non-stop. I listen to it in the car and while at work. The hosts are very hilarious and personable, while tastefully covering serious topics. I recommend this podcast to whoever loves murder stories but can’t handle a lot of gore.
Amanda R.
Martinez, CA
Karen and Georgia are both hilarious and this podcast is amazing. It took me months to nine it all but I've finally done it! Every week each lady tells a case they find interesting. Sometimes they are themed and sometimes they are live show recordings.
Divenhi O.
New Caney, TX
More like my favorite podcast! I listen to Georgia and Karen every morning. They have minisodes where they read out their listener's stories that are sent to them. They are super funny and bring a new perspective to these unbelievable crimes they uncover. They do it with class, style, and humor. Stay sexy and don't skip out on this podcast!
Madeline S.
Columbia, MO
BEST PODCAST EVERn! First off a great balance between comedy and murder stories. These lovely ladies are extremely entertaining and promote mental health! I even got my boyfriend to listen to it!