BY MY FAIR BABY

• How is this product priced versus the vaseline brand? And how wou...2 Answers
  • Would you compare this to Vaseline? What is the difference ?6 Answers
Dana P.
Ocean Springs, MS
I use this product for many things! This is a good lubricant for a rectal thermometer and also for your feet. If you apply this to your dry cracked feet and then apply socks....you will wake with soft feet! Also this product is good for removing eye make up and moistening your lips and face!
Olivia D.
Mansfield Ctr, CT
I use this product all the time, really helps in the winter and during the swimming season when I get really dry, such a great moisturizer
Patricia  L.
Abilene , TX
This product is great for every member of your family used it instead of diaper cream and much more affordable
Jess P.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product!! I put it on my face in the harsh winter. It keeps my skin moisturized all winter long.
Haley A.
St Johnsville , NY
Great to keep on hand for cuts, dry lips, or dry skin. It can be used by everyone in the family.
Sheree S.
I love this product. My entire household uses it. Great to use after just taking a shower.
Chassity D.
Athens, MI
This product always comes in handy from bottom ends to running noes being chapped
N. Y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Would you compare this to Vaseline? What is the difference ?
Sarah A.
Sedro Woolley, WA
How is this product priced versus the vaseline brand? And how would you compare the quality?