My Fair Baby Baby Powder Large Size 22 Oz (Value Pack of 12) uploaded by Tania d.My Fair Baby Baby Powder Large Size 22 Oz (Value Pack of 12) uploaded by Tania d.

BY MY FAIR BABY

K H.
Sorry, this powder smells like cleaning products and has a chalky feel. The smell is very chemical almost like Windex. It does not make my skin feel soft and silky, but dusty and chalky. The chemical odor is concerning and makes me not want to continue using this on myself, let alone, a baby.
Sarah H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I loved it, along with Johnson & Johnsons. Now it makes me worry. I see all the commercials saying talc causes ovarian cancer. Women are born with all the eggs we are ever going to have. Does it also damage the girls eggs? Idk. My mom said she used cornstarch.
Amanda H.
Beaver Falls, PA
I love this baby powder and it gets used daily. It has a nice smell and makes everything easier. It doesn't dry out my babies skin unlike other products. I will continue to buy this product and I recommend it.
Rachael L.
Westfield , New Jersey
Woman who I baby'sit for just had a baby and brought this bc she loved how it felt, and said that it was something she saw herself using for a long time with her baby!!! Says it made her sons skin super soft
Tania d.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Me facina wl bebe siempre esta freco y seco es nuy bueno para los vebes me gusta que es muy grande y Contiene nucho producto
Jess W.
This is great for my baby better then Johnson and Johnson and other baby powder products
Rebecca B.
Olympia, WA
Fantastic product perfect for your baby better than other brands I highly recommend
Rose B.