New ParentDiaperingBaby WipesBaby Wipes
My Expert Midwife No Harm Bum Balm - 100% Naturally Derived Baby Balm -

My Expert Midwife No Harm Bum Balm - 100% Naturally Derived Baby Balm -

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of My Expert Midwife No Harm Bum Balm - 100% Naturally Derived Baby Balm -!
How would you rate this product?
Rosa R.
My Expert Midwife No Harm Bum Balm - 100% Naturally Derived Baby Balm - uploaded by Rosa R.
I’m a mummy of a happy bunny. This oil is a 100% amazing and really works. As a breast fed baby.babies normally have loose stools when newborn and I have been changing her diaper afew times and have been applying this oil with every change. The bottle easily pumps out oil and just the right amount to cover baby.it becomes a layer of protection against babies skin and is easily washed.Leaving my babies skin moistured and soft.The oil has no smell and is a yellow colour.This is slightly pricey, Boots and the official website have offers on as a 3 for 2 or even certain amount of discount now and again which may be beneficial.I’m very happy with No harm bum balm. Ingredients Lanolin,Cocos Nucifera,Coconut Oil,PrunisAmygdalus Dulcis,Sweet Almond Oil,Canendula Officinalis Flower Exract,Helanthus Anniis Sunflower Seed Oil.

Looking for your answer?