BY MY DOGGY PLACE

My Doggy Place Clean House Doormat is an Ultra Absorbent Microfiber Chenille Dog Door Mat. It has 5X the GSM absorption rate of normal mats and soaks up dirt and water like magic. Made of Tough Durable Stitching Construction and Materials with "No... see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of My Doggy Place - Ultra Absorbent Microfiber Dog Door Mat, Durable, Quick Drying, Washable, Prevent Mud Dirt, Keep Your House Clean (Red w/ Paw Print, X-Large / Runner (5' x 3' Feet))!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?

Walmart