My DNA Leave-In Conditioner and Detangler uploaded by Melissa V.My DNA Leave-In Conditioner and Detangler uploaded by Nakiesha P.My DNA Leave-In Conditioner and Detangler uploaded by Nakiesha P.

BY MY DNA

My DNA Leave-In Conditioner and Detangler saturates natural hair textures with intense moisture to hydrate and detangle for improved manageability. see more...

My DNA Leave-In Conditioner and Detangler
Great product, it works on my course hair and my sisters straight hair!! This is so hydrating even when blow drying it out you can tell the product is locking in the moisture. I do feel it’s ideal for curly hair if you have a hard time combing through it.
Nailah S.
This is my all time favorite conditioner. To start it makes my hair so soft and easy to comb through, also it smells great. The only bad thing I would say is that the spray bottle sometimes gets stuck because the conditioner is to thick, but to fix that I just add a tiny bit of water to the bottle and then it works great. I definitely would buy it again!
Melissa V.
Davenport, FL
All I can say is WOW! I had this product for some time and used on occasion when I felt my hair needed some good loving. Now I recently bleached my hair and well that was a bad move, it feels horrible so I started using my DNA every day and my hair is coming back to life. My volume is coming back which I lost when I bleached it. So happy that I use this product.
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
I purchased this on a whim, and am happy I did. This leave in conditioner is lightweight and has a nice fresh scent. It really helps with detangling my hair. The only reason I took of one star is due to to the fact this does not spray out in a fine mist and sometimes the pump gets clogged.
Melyssa E.
I just started using this stuff about 3 months ago. I wish I had started using it sooner! I didn't think I could find anything better than As I Am products but this works better and costs less!! Love it!
Robin V.
Green Sea, SC
I purchased the My DNA Leave-In Conditioner and Detangler, along with the Co-Wash, Serum, and Hair Butter. I am enjoying the entire line. The Leave-In Conditioner is lightweight, smells good, and a little bit goes a long way, I like the results on day 1 and several days in. The conditioner builds on well, and only requires a little water to reactivate. I will continue to use this product.
Myia D.
Baltimore, MD
I don't usually use this brand but I heard g ood things about it. I have natural hair so I need all the moisture I can get. the "My DNA" brand is suppose to bring out the natural beauty in you and that is exactly what it does!
Nakiesha P.
Palatka , FL
Good purchase for any naturalista. Definitely one of my faves natural hair care lines. Actually moisturizes hair and makes softer and easier to detangle.
Stephany H.
Good product, cool smell and your hair gets cute and soft. I like it, recommended.
Brandy A.
Carencro, LA
This a is a 5 star product!! Seriously!! I love this leave in conditioner so much. It's so moisturizing and makes my hair so soft and easy to detangle. And not to mention it smells great!!! And it's only $7.99, that's a bargain! It's so hard for me to find products that truly work for my curly hair, I hope Sally's doesn't stop carrying it anytime soon