BY MYDNA

My DNA Defining Custard is a spiral definer for natural textures that transforms dry and frizzy natural hair into bouncy, defined curls and coils. see more...

Shea H.
Canton, GA
This twisting custard is bomb. I've used it for twist outs, finger coils and just mire definition in my curl pattern. I have to say it did not disappoint. My curls are soft and shiny without feeling flaky or crunchy. It's definitely one of my new staples to my hair care routine.
Carla L.
Piscataway, NJ
I never knew the bomb twist out until using this! I received a jar of it in s subscription box and promptly washed my hair to give it a try on fresh hair. Amazing results! This is now my go to twisting custard. Comes out so moisturized and defined.
Viah S.
I love this product and would definitely recommend it to everyone I know. My curls were virtually nonexistent until I tried this product. It doesn't make my hair hard or flaky, which is exactly what I was looking for. 10/10 would try again.
Veronica O.
San Antonio, TX
Yesssss! This came in my subscription box. I'm so happy with this product. I used sit for finger coils on my "natural" hair. The curls are defined but not hard. Would definitely use again!
Lauren B.
Staten Island, NY
I got this on sale, at Sally Beauty Supply, and am so happy I picked this up! This leaves my wavy hair defined, soft, and frizz free. I use this on wet hair, and then blow dry using a diffuser. It works great.
Juanita  W.
I really like how this product defines my curls and doesn't leave a residue smells clean and leaves my hair curly and soft!
Stacia V.
This is absolute butter to my hair . An I have low porosity hair.therefore my hair sucks up moist like a sponge this helps as a sealant as much as moisturize