My Disney Experience

by Disney

#7 in Apps

The official Walt Disney World® app! Now it’s easier than ever to plan and share your vacation details—at home and on the go. •Quickly access real-time wait times, park hours, Character greetings, parade showtimes and more. •Use the interactive, GPS-enabled map to explore Walt Disney World Resort and easily see the dining options, attractions and more nearest to you. •Browse restaurant menus and make dining reservations. •Select and modify your party’s FastPass+ experiences. •Search, sort and filter activities by height requirements, distance, wait times and more to find exactly what you’re looking for. •Keep reservations and activities organized in My Plans, located right on your iPhone home screen. •Manage your Disney Resort reservations, tickets, MagicBands and cards. •Share plans with others through Family & Friends. Have questions, problems, comments or suggestions? Reach out to us at [email protected] Note: Some app features require location data or for you to register by providing your full name, country, birthdate and email address in order to use them. Optional planning tools may also ask you about your travel party or allow you to save a credit card to your profile for online purchases.

My family and I are going to Disneyworld this January! Haven't been in years. Any recommendations for four adults? My Disney Experience ?
Heading to Disney World for Christmas. Is this app a must-have for navigating the parks?
What has been your best disney memory?
Start your review of My Disney Experience!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...plans,show fastpasses, has characters listed, times for parades, current wait times on rides,& you can even Change your fastpasses on the app.” in 18 reviews
“It tells you the approximate wait time for rides, show times, and you could also use it to check your fast pass rides instead of waiting in line.” in 11 reviews
“i go there all the time and this just makes life so much easier for you when you are in the parks because it tells you when they open and how long the line in at your favorite attractions.” in 6 reviews
“You can set your Fast Passes on it, make meal reservations, check ride wait times, and more!” in 4 reviews
“You can see wait times, make dining reservations, and see where to meet and greet your favorite characters with the touch of a button.” in 3 reviews
Warner Robins
I love this app! I even look at the app when I am sitting at home just so I can see how long waits are for rides. You can book fast pass, book sit down meals, or order quick service meals.
Cedar Park, TX
super helpful when we went to Disney World! It has everything we needed and I even booked restaurants through the app! From ride wait times, chatacter location, schedules, and even a map!
Big Piney , WY
The app is pretty decent. It is a must in the parks. Great for keeping up with reservations & handy for maps! I use it for making reservations. Also good for those photopass photos and ride videos!
Lake Charles, LA
Techie Expert Level 1
I recently went to Disney and actually use this app and I love it because it has this really cool feature where it's like kind of like Google Maps like it tells you which way to go and it it acts like that on tell you where to go in the Parks and is really cool cuz it'll tell you like to turn left turn right and blah blah blah but like it's really really cool I had a very good experience at this app I love how its setup I love how it has the time or how long it's going to be wait you're going to be waiting in line for and I love that case you got kids and then you don't want to walk all the way there to check to see if how long they got to wait so I would definitely get this app if you are going to Disney anytime soon because they have a special Park hours you get extra extra hour in the park but you have to watch on when it starts because sometimes it'll start up in the morning and sometimes it'll start at night and so you got to watch out but I love how the Apple tell you whenever you login it's awesome so I would definitely definitely definitely recommend you get this app if you're going to Disney anytime soon
Moorhead, MN
I used this app when i was at Disney World it was almost always right on wait times .Its super helpful on planning your day where to eat what rides to do where to shop :)
Haddock, GA
We love this app! Dining reservations, mobile ordering, fastpasses, maps, attraction wait times, everything you could possibly need for your Disney trip is located in this app!
Loved this app when we went to Disney oct 2015. It made planing our day go so much smother. It was nice to make our next fast pass on it. We were in a large group ever now and then we would forget what time our meal was or where it was it was nice that all our reservations were in one spot on the app. I can wait to use the mobile ordering and room key function on it. Mobile ordering is already an option now but the room key is coming soon.i did use a travel agent at Dreamswishestravel.com and they helped me set everything up before my trip and answered any questions I had. I also love that I could see when and where characters are. How ever this function did not work for the special event like Mickey’s not so scary Halloween party.
Strongsville, OH
Terrible so far. Nothing but trouble and we are not even going until summer 2019. Constantly having to login again, reset passwords, difficulty linking accounts, can’t see all family and friends despite sharing on in everyone’s apps, can’t link hotel reservations and given the run around by multiple people via phone to call the hotel, then hotel says call Disney, then back again in a circle. Really super disappointed. Really really really awful start to planning this major vacation.
Techie Expert Level 4
This was a lifesaver for me during our latest trip to Disney this past 4th of July 2016. We booked & reschedled and booked again and canceled and scheduled so many different times to so many different rides and resturants and shows. All the pix got saved directly to my disney experience account and we could access them right away. It gave us a map of the Disney & tons more. Using it this summer too when we go for then 4th again. Only issue was the app was slow loading at times and it ate up alot of battery life and data at times
Ocean Springs, MS
My Disney Experience uploaded by Brooke D.
I love this app it’s so convenient! My favorite thing about it is it shows the wait times for every ride and show. This app also allows you to order food then go pick it up instead of having to wait in line. The app also gives you directions to each attraction and the hours of each park. You can also book your tickets and order merchandise on the app.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Olive Branch, MS
9 months ago
Have any of you used MDE? My Disney Experience seems to make my battery run down really fast? Do you have any solutions to use the fast passes and maps and not let phone die??
Elizabeth R. • 3 months ago
I always use the portable chargers in the park. They are good to have so I can keep using the app and for all of the pictures.