BY MY CLARINS

Only at ULTA!

My Clarins RE-MOVE micellar cleansing milk is an ultra-light, soothing facial cleanser with Moringa and Fig extracts leaves skin clean, radiant and refined with the gentle cleansing power of micellar technology.

• VEGAN FRIENDLY
  • Free of phthalates
  • Free of parabens
  • Free of sulfates

Key Ingredients:

• Moringa extract gently eliminates makeup and pollutants
  • Fig extract moisturizes and provides comfort

Who's it for/What Skin Types: All skin typesWhat else you should know:

• Eco-friendly cartons - printed on paper from sustainably-managed forests
  • Dermatologist tested

*Except Pore-less and Clear-out

What to use it with:

• My Clarins RE-BOOST refreshing hydrating cream or My Clarins RE-BOOST matifying hydrating cream
  • My Clarins RE-FRESH hydrating beauty mist

• 87% Gently removes makeup*

*Consumer test - 111 women -14 days

Caitee B.
Johnson City, TN
This was the first product I tried out of the My Clarins Voxbox because I've been very curious about micellar products and it honestly exceeded my expectations. It was almost a lotion-y consistency, which I enjoy just because I'm in the market for hydration these days. It left my skin feeling really soft and moisturized. "Cleansing milk" is the perfect name for this product. And I LOVE the scent! It's very light and fresh, but at the same time, it's very soothing and comforting. I have yet to try any of the other My Clarins products yet, but I hope they all smell that good. And I sincerely hope they make a body lotion that smells like that. Idk if it's just me that likes the scent that much, but I'm obsessed.
Nasharia B.
Estill Spgs, TN
I really enjoyed this micellar cleansing milk...I first applied the product on a damp cloth and the applied it to my face in circular motions. I was pleasantly surprised it removed all makeup with ease, even the hard to remove eye makeup! I didn't notice an irritation around my eyes. It smells amazing, it's vegan friendly, and the packaging is recycle friendly 🙌🏼 what more could you ask for in a skin care line!? I'm moving the way my skin in looking and feeling!
Oluchi E.
Aurora, CO
Since I frequently wear makeup, I have tried a couple of cleansing milks. This one however, caught me off guard because most of the cleansing milks that I have used had a jelly consistency well this one had the consistency of a lotion. While it was good for removing my face makeup, it did kind of struggle when it came to removing my eye makeup and I feel like it could have done a better job. Overall I feel this is a great product use if you don't wear super heavy makeup and if you have sensitive skin. This product is very gentle compared to rubbing down your face with a makeup removing wipe.
Sydney G.
North Olmsted, OH
This and other Clarins products were part of my VoxBox. I normally use Garnier or up and up Micellar water, but I may have to convert to this full time. The consistency is wonderful and leaves your skin feeling so soft and silky. While I do think you need a good amount to get all your makeup off it’s worth it, if it’s not going to dry out your skin.
Jade I.
Emmett, ID
This product removed my eye makeup and mascara in seconds. It works brilliantly and efficiently. My face was glowy after use and didn’t feel tight or dry. My only thing is that the smell is super strong. I am a migraine sufferer triggered by scent and this did trigger a migraine with its heavier floral scent. If you aren’t sensitive to floral scents, this product is incredible and refreshing.
Mary M.
Newport, MI
When using this product I kind of felt like it was going to either going to give my skin some sort of glow or with a name like "cleansing milk" it was going to either be used as a cleaner or maybe take care if some problem areas on my skin but honestly I have no idea what this was supposed to do, because all it did was dry my skin out pretty bad.. smells nice but not sure the purpose here
Alyssa M.
Asheville , NC
This stuff if AMAZING I would recommend this to anyone who hates washing their face at night and tends to leave their mascara when they fall asleep. I’ve used this every night since I’ve gotten it from Influenster and I love it! It takes off my mascara like it’s nothing and my eyeliner removal is a dream I don’t have to rub harshly on my eyes to get my makeup off.
Hayley T.
So I wasnt a huge fan of this. Dont get me wrong it works it took my makeup off but It wasnt easy it was alot of rubbing and scrubbing and i was afriad to use it for my eye makeup cause i didnt want it i. my eyes. Was no instructions so i had no idea if i was doing it right or wrong. I'll stick to my coconut oil which takes off all my makeup :)
Emely M.
I am enjoying using this product! I love micellar water and I didn’t know there was micellar milk. I’ve been using it to clean my skin after removing my makeup and it leaves it feeling smooth and refreshing. My Clarins Re-Move Micellar Cleansing Milk
Cassandra U.
I like this product more for a night time routine for some added hydration. It smells good but it’s more of a cream than a milk so it’s hard to use as directed with a cotton ball. I just put it on my hand like a moisturizer and apply it that way. I think I’d love it more if it was thinner & more of a liquid. Would still recommend!