BY MY CLARINS

Only at ULTA!

My Clarins RE-FRESH hydrating beauty mist is a fruity-floral beauty water with Fig and Acerola seed extracts, and Robinia Flower water moisturizes, boosts radiance and revives skin throughout the day.

• VEGAN FRIENDLY
  • Free of phthalates
  • Free of parabens
  • Free of sulfates
  • Free of alcohol

My Clarins exclusive Healthy In & Out complex is comprised of Organic Coconut Water to put nutrients into the skin and Alpenrose extract to flush out toxins and pollutants.

Key Ingredients:

• Robinia Flower water softens
  • Organic Coconut water, rich in minerals including potassium and magnesium, optimizes the delivery of nutrients to the skin
  • Alpenrose extract expels flushes out toxins and pollutants
  • Fig extract hydrates
  • Acerola seed extract, rich in Vitamin C, boosts radiance

Who's it for/What Skin Types: All skin types

What else you should know:

My Clarins Collection contains:

• Eco-friendly cartons - printed on paper from sustainably-managed forests
  • Dermatologist tested

*Except Pore-less and Clear-out

What to Use it With:

• My Clarins RE-BOOST refreshing hydrating cream or My Clarins RE-BOOST matifying hydrating cream
  • My Clarins RE-CHARGE relaxing sleep mask

*Consumer test - 108 women - 14 days
** Consumer test - 108 women - after application

Jade I.
Emmett, ID
I generally don’t use most, but this product convinced me otherwise. It has a very light floral/fruity scent. I am prone to migraines and normally this type of scent is one I stay away from, but this particular scent was so mild that it never triggered a migraine! That’s rare for me with scented products. It’s refreshing for the skin and performs really well under makeup and as a makeup refresher. I personally prefer to use it in conjunction with the hydrating moisturizer. My skin is smooth and soft, and I’m definitely going to purchase the full size.
Alex M.
Mobile, AL
I've never tried a beauty mist that I imagined I couldn't live without until now. I use this either on my no makeup days or on top of a full face. I actually spray it on a beauty blender and press it into my skin instead of spraying right on too because it does have an aggressive spray to it. Other than that, my skin has a healthy glow and it really does just make me look refreshed. Getting more after my sample is out for sure. It's at an amazing price point at Ulta!
Emely M.
I have applied this product whenever my face feels dull and dry and it feels refreshing at first. However, I’ve notice a few minutes after application my face feels even more dry. I have dry and sensitive skin so maybe it’s not the best for my skin type. It still smells good and it’s vegan! My Clarins Re-Fresh Hydrating Beauty Mist
Breunna F.
Grain Valley, MO
This product is really helpful to making my usually oily/combination skin remain stable throughout the day. Not only does it hydrate the face and make it feel smooth and supple, but it also mattifies my face and prevents excessive oil from coming to the surface. This eco-friendly vegan product is accompanied with a VERY faint fruity smell great for sensitive skin and noses.
Nasharia B.
Estill Spgs, TN
I really enjoyed this hydrating mist!! I didn't notice an irritation around my eyes. It smells amazing, it's vegan friendly, and the packaging is recycle friendly 🙌🏼 what more could you ask for in a skin care line!? I'm moving the way my skin in looking and feeling
Cassandra U.
LOVE this product! It has a great refreshing scent and it makes my skin feel renewed! I love it so much that I already bought a full size! This is great to use anytime day or night! Just spray it over your face & go! It helps freshen my foundation after a long day, wakes me up in the morning, and gives me a hint of dew when I’m running around bare faced!
Victoria H.
I received a very little bottle so it was a bit difficult to really test it out. I wish the bottle was bigger so I can really spray it through my face. I found that the small nozzle from the sample bottle squirted only in my portion of my face so it was annoying. I might trying spraying this mist on my eyeshadow brush before I do my eyeshadow.
Magaly R.
El Paso , TX
I really really liked this product. Sadly the sample was very small and I only got a good 4 uses out of it but when I did you it, it was very hydrating and made my skin feel fresh and clean. It has a very nice scent to it as well not to strong which I like because I’ve tried others that were very strong smelling and I couldn’t stand it.
Macinna M.
Thermopolis, WY
This my clarins re-fresh hydrating beauty mist felt so nice on my skin. I used it under my makeup in place of my rose water spray and i loved it! I dont live the smell of it all that much but that is not even an issue due to the feel of the mist. I will be buying a full sized product after trying it free from influenster
robin k.
Loveland, OH
I love this spray! It works amazing , This product doesn’t irritate my skin at all, It leaves my face feeling so smooth. It comes in. a great package. i personally would definitely recommend buying this product