BY MY CLARINS #2 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Only at ULTA!

My Clarins RE-CHARGE relaxing sleep mask is a rebalancing night cream and mask that recharges skin with energizing Huang Qi, Fig and Acerola seed extracts and detoxifying flower waters for a healthy-looking, rosy glow by morning.

• VEGAN FRIENDLY
  • Free of phthalates
  • Free of parabens
  • Free of sulfates

My Clarins exclusive Healthy In & Out complex is comprised of Organic Coconut Water to put nutrients into the skin and Alpenrose extract to flush out toxins and pollutants.

Key Ingredients:

• Huang Qi extract purifies
  • Fig and Betaine extracts hydrate
  • Organic Coconut water, rich in minerals including potassium and magnesium, optimizes the delivery of nutrients to the skin
  • Alpenrose extract expels toxins and pollutants
  • Acerola seed extract, rich in Vitamin C, boosts radiance
  • Exclusive indoor, outdoor and electronic Anti-Pollution Complex helps protect skin from pollutants and free radical damage with White Horehound, Furcellaria and Nipplewort extracts

Who's it for/What Skin Types: All skin types

What else you should know:

My Clarins Collection contains:

• Eco-friendly cartons - printed on paper from sustainably-managed forests
  • Dermatologist tested.

*Except Pore-less and Clear-out

What to use it with:

• My Clarins RE-BOOST refreshing hydrating cream or My Clarins RE-BOOST matifying hydrating cream
  • My Clarins RE-FRESH hydrating beauty mist

• 94% Relaxes skin before bed*
  • 86% Recharges skin through the night*

Melissa N.
Virginia Bch, VA
The cold weather seriously dries out my skin, and I was thrilled to see a sample of this in my Birchbox. After putting it on, I was overwhelmed with its floral scent; it was strong enough to smother me in my sleep. Also, it’s crazy thin for a mask or a night cream; and, my skin soaked it up immediately. So much so that I wanted to reapply. It’s a hard pass for me.
Jade I.
Emmett, ID
It’s good! It’s a versatile product as it can be used as a night moisturizer or used in a thicker layer for a sleep mask. I noticed a significant change in the softness of my skin overnight. I have extremely dry/dehydrated skin and it worked for me. I however don’t like how it feels on my skin: it almost feels like a silicone primer. It leaves my skin feeling like there’s something on it that takes forever to sink in. That’s the only thing though! Everything else is great about this product, and I would continue use because the slight silicone feel is well worth the effects you wake up to.
Alyssa M.
Asheville , NC
So I love this product, it’s got a great consistency and doesn’t leave my skin feeling gross and oily in the morning but hydrated my skin when I need it most. I like to use it twice a week just because my skin isn’t a fan of fragrance, which leads me to the reason this product isn’t getting 5 stars, the fragrance is way too strong it feels wrong to put on my face and if I use it too often it breaks me out. I love that it’s a mostly natural product but the fragrance is just too much.
Alex M.
Mobile, AL
Doesn't clog your pores, makes your skin feel so fresh and healthy, calms redness, and doesn't have a stickiness to it. What more could you want? I love using this sample I received and I will be purchasing more. Even the price is amazing. It's both a mositurizer and a sleep mask depending on the application and I truly have been using it every night. A permanent favorite!
SARAH K.
Richmond, VA
I get so excited when prompting to put this on during my night time skin routine. I love the application process, it’s very smooth and makes my skin feel like water. It has a very soothing feel to it so I know for sure that it’s working it’s magic. Please also note that because this is a vegan based product: you may break out. My skin broke out but disappears after a couple days. It wasn’t a bad breakout but it’s a little annoying.!
Martha C.
Chapel Hill, NC
Ok first off this product is lightweight which is so rare for this type of product and I’m obsessed! I felt like it actually sunk into my skin instead of wiping off on my pillow so that is a total win! Besides that, I took this product on vacation, and despite my very best efforts got a sunburn on my face. This product restored moisture and calmed my poor face to the point I could barely tell I was burned the next morning!
Ariel M.
Wilmington, NC
I really enjoy this relaxing sleep mask! You can actually use it as a nightly moisturizer (which is what I do) and to use it as a mask you just apply another layer. Whenever I use this product my skin always looks great in the morning! I usually have redness but when using this it has been much more subdued. I don’t even have to moisturize or wash my face in the morning after using this I can just put on my makeup and go.
Mary M.
Newport, MI
This moisturized left my skin soft and smooth with no dry patches to be seen, which says a oit because I have extremely dry skin. However, calling it "recharge" makes me think it was going to make my skin look better in some way, but it looked the same after as it did before, and I've used this product daily for a week since I got it. All and all it's a good product, but all it is, is a good smelling lotion.
Alexis R.
Jacksonville, NC
I received this product in the mail not too long ago. I haven’t used it for that long but I already love it! It soothes your skin and makes it radiant. I have combination skin and I’m the winter I get really dried out. Sleeping with this mask on really gives your skin proper hydration that you lack during those cold winter days. Overall this is a great product and definitely will be purchasing again!
Emely M.
I have been using this product before bed everyday! One layer serves as a moisturizer, but if you add another layer it becomes a sleeping mask. It has a bit of a thick consistency however, it still leaves my face feeling refreshed and smooth. My Clarins Re-Charge Relaxing Sleep Mask
Lisa F.
How is this for sensitive skin??
Kristina S.
Boston, MA
What should I expect with this product?
diana r.
richmond, ca
is it good for dry skin? cruelty free?