BY MY CLARINS

Only at ULTA!

My Clarins RE-BOOST refreshing hydrating cream is a daily cream-gel moisturizer infused with a healthy morning cocktail of fruit extracts including Organic Goji Berry, Fig and Organic Apricot oil plus detoxifying flower waters to keep skin looking healthy, glowing and hydrated.

• VEGAN FRIENDLY
  • Free of phthalates
  • Free of parabens
  • Free of sulfates

My Clarins exclusive Healthy In & Out complex is comprised of Organic Coconut Water to put nutrients into the skin and Alpenrose extract to flush out toxins and pollutants.

Key Ingredients:

• Organic Apricot oil, rich in omega 6 & 9, nourishes
  • Organic Coconut water, rich in minerals including potassium and magnesium, optimizes the delivery of nutrients to the skin
  • Alpenrose extract flushes out toxins and pollutants
  • Organic Goji Berry extract energizes
  • Fig extract hydrates
  • Acerola seed extract, rich in vitamin C, boosts radiance
  • Tamarind pulp acids visibly smooth skin texture
  • Exclusive indoor, outdoor and electronic Anti-Pollution Complex helps protect skin from pollutants and free radical damage with White Horehound, Furcellaria and Nipplewort extracts

Who's it for/What Skin Types: Normal Skin

What else you should know:

My Clarins Collection contains:

VISIBLE RESULTS

• 86% Boosts the skin*

*Consumer test - 207 women - 14 days

My Clarins Re-Boost Refreshing Hydrating Cream

Start your review of My Clarins Re-Boost Refreshing Hydrating Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Brooke A.
I did receive this for free. First of all, the packaging on this is adorable! I love that Clarins is doing a packing that caters to a more youthful audience. It has a nice texture and feels smooth on the skin, it's not as hydrating as I wanted it to be though. I have dry skin and it felt like more of a gel moisturizer to me. Also, the scent is not one that I personally enjoy. It smells strong of floral notes and it gave me a headache after only having it on for a few minutes. However, if you like the scent then that probably won't be a problem for you!
Cass M.
Tempe, AZ
I received this in a recent #voxbox and I am loving it!!! This cream does such a good job hydrating my skin in the morning. I also have been obsessed with the scent of all these new products! I would say this has hint of Rose mixed with a very fresh, clean scent. I don’t have an aversion to scents, but if you do you might not like this product. However, if you can wait the ten minutes for the scent to settle, you will love what this does for your skin. I feel like I look more radiant and my skin looks super healthy after using this!
SARAH K.
Richmond, VA
MY HOLY GRAIL! I love applying this. It’s soooo smooth, so hydrating, so refreshing...everything on the bottle, IS TRUE! I was so nervous testing out these products because I have very sensitive skin and lately I’ve been breaking out but that’s only because SWITCHING TO VEGAN BASED PRODUCTS WILL BREAK YOU OUT, if you haven’t used them in the past. If you do start using the products, GIVE IT A CHANCE. Unless your face burns and literally looks like it can’t chemically take it, then remember; you’ll break out before your clear out.
Vivian M.
Worcester, MA
Really loved this moisturizer! So light and easy to use - a little goes a very long way! I used it daily at night and when I woke up it was super hydrating and my problem dry areas were much better and continuous use of it almost cleared up the majority of the dryness around my nose! I really enjoyed the scent too which is the same scent across the entire line but it could be a little strong for some people. Really nice everyday moisturizer that does exactly what it’s supposed to do.
Nasharia B.
Estill Spgs, TN
I really enjoyed this hydrating moisturizer.... I didn't notice an irritation, it didn't leave me extra oily, its perfect for an evening moisturizer for me! It smells amazing, it's vegan friendly, and the packaging is recycle friendly 🙌🏼 what more could you ask for in a skin care line!? I'm moving the way my skin in looking and feeling
Jade I.
Emmett, ID
This is good! I love the gel cream hybrid. I am not a cream moisturizer girl (my usual moisturizer is the garnier moisture surge) because I don’t like how it feels on my skin. This, however, mixes the heavier moisturizing benefits of a cream with the fast absorption and cooling effect of gel. This will be my winter moisturizer from now on, and definitely the best product I tried out.
taytum P.
Brentwood, CA
This moisturizer is light, clean, and makes your skin feel fresh. Everything in this line is amazing, and I always feel like my skin is so supple after use. I prefer this over the matte one, as this one gives you a glow. 😍 Not the deepest hydrating I’ve ever experienced but before makeup its wonderful! My Clarins Re-Boost Matifying Hydrating Cream
Alex M.
Mobile, AL
My skin has never stayed feeling more hydrated in my life. This cream doesn't have a sticky feeling, doesn't clog your pores, and just keeps a barrier of hydration all day. Left my skin feels absolutely glowing and fresh. It does have a floral fragrance to it, but nothing overpowering. Definitely will be getting more when my sample is out.
Maya N.
Milwaukee, WI
The product was unfortunately super drying. I have combination skin that needs a lot of moisture and found this to cause my face to be crusty and stiff. There were a matte and hydrating one so I had higher expectations for this one but didn’t like it. It also did not have a great texture that wasn’t very creamy- similar to a primer.
Jessica P.
Coconut creek, FL
I received this re-charge relaxing sleep mask in my complimentary box box in order to try it out. I love what this new brand stands for. This hydrating cream is great to put on in the morning if you have dry skin, but if you have oily skin it might be too much and it would be best to use it just at night for extra moisture.