BY MY CLARINS

Only at ULTA!

My Clarins RE-BOOST Matifying Hydrating Cream is a daily matte gel moisturizer infused with an energizing morning cocktail of fruit extracts including Organic Goji Berry, Meadowsweet and Organic Strawberry Tree Fruit extracts plus detoxifying flower waters to keep skin hydrated, comforted, shine-free and refined.

• VEGAN FRIENDLY
  • Free of phthalates
  • Free of parabens
  • Free of sulfates

My Clarins exclusive Healthy In & Out complex is comprised of Organic Coconut Water to put nutrients into the skin and Alpenrose extract to flush out toxins and pollutants.

Key Ingredients:

• Meadowsweet + Strawberry Tree Fruit extracts visibly reduce imperfections, pores and shine
  • Organic Coconut water, rich in minerals including potassium and magnesium, optimizes the delivery of nutrients to the skin
  • Alpenrose extract expels toxins and pollutants
  • Organic Goji Berry extract energizes
  • Fig extract hydrates
  • Acerola seed extract, rich in Vitamin C, boosts radiance
  • Tamarind pulp acids visibly smooth skin texture
  • Exclusive indoor, outdoor, and electronic Anti-Pollution Complex helps protect skin from pollutants and free radical damage with White Horehound, Furcellaria and Nipplewort extracts

Who's it for/What Skin Types: Combination to Oily Skin

What else you should know:

My Clarins Collection contains:

Research Results/Claims:

VISIBLE RESULTS

• 86% Boosts the skin*

My Clarins Re-Boost Matifying Hydrating Cream

Start your review of My Clarins Re-Boost Matifying Hydrating Cream!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Alex S.
Irmo, SC
This product is perfect for anyone with dry skin! It’s a smooth, yummy smelling cream that plumps and hydrates your skin. I loved the clean and light feel of the cream. The only aspect I didn’t like was that if I put my makeup on shortly after I found my skin had a little too much shine to it (almost looked like I was sweating)
Jadezl B.
Union city, CA
this does a great job at keeping your face looking matter but feeling hydrated. I keep saying this for a lot of the My Clarins products but the consistency is so perfect!! I liked using this but could only really use it at the end of the day when my face is oily. My skin gets very dry during the day and this product didn’t keep is hydrated enough lol hence why i gave it 4 stars. I think i like the refreshing hydrating cream better!
Jade I.
Emmett, ID
HOLY CRAP! When I saw mattifying cream, I immediately assumed it would not work for me and my dry skin. I’m always looking for glowy products. HOWEVER, I was wrong!!! This cream is mattifying, but creates more of a glow within look that is super pretty! My forehead is always tight and shiny and this makes my forehead feel hydrated and reduces the look of shiny skin without looking unnatural. I’m a super fan of this product.
Karla S.
Dover, NJ
I just received my clarins box, thanks to Influenster, and I can’t be more happier, I have been using this product for the past 4 days, and I can say that it’s a great cream, it feels great on my skin, it doesn’t irritated my face or anything, I would love to keep playing with all the products I received and see how my skin looks afterwards.
Jennifer Y.
For someone that has extremely sensitive and dry skin in the winters of Chicago, this hydrating cream is incredible! After two days, my skin was noticeably softer, more hydrated, and had a natural, healthy glow to it. I would recommend this or any other hydrating cream created by My Clarins! #voxbox #myclarins #hydratingcream
Courtney R.
San Antonio, TX
Moisturizing my skin is a must for me even though I have combination skin. This get very lightweight and soothing on the skin. After a little bit my face started feeling tight. I think that was the matifying effect of the cream. Not really a bad thing, to me. It was just different. Overall, it’s a good moisturizer!
Martha C.
Chapel Hill, NC
This product stood up to Hawaiian humidity in combination with wildly oily skin which is no small feat ( actually ridiculously wild to even come close so hats off immediately for the accomplishment!!!) in addition, this also smells lovely, sinks into the skin almost immediately and is an all around baller product!
Lezra S.
Sandpoint, ID
I absolutely love this product! It absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave my skin feeling oily or greasy! In the cold winter months, I usually find that my skin can get really dry in certain places but ever since I started using this product, I have noticed my skin isn’t dry! I would definitely recommend to a friend!
Taylor S.
Wyoming, MN
I have very oily skin, so I have been in the market for this exact product. Something that hydrated but also doesn’t give my oil a big ole platform to shine. I love that I can feel the hydration but look in the mirror and not see a build up of oil all over my face. Definitely would recommend.
Christiana M.
Aventura, FL
I also loved this one too! After using the Re-Boost with the sun logo, i put this on top of it. Feeling so refreshed and skin feeling energized! Definitely met my expectations! & totally would buy again!