My Clarins PORE-LESS Blur & Matte Stick uploaded by courtney b.

BY MY CLARINS

My Clarins PORE-LESS blur and matte stick is a pink, oil-absorbing stick with matifying Strawberry Tree Fruit extract blurs the appearance of pores and takes down shine for a visibly smooth, matte complexion. Bring with you on the go for touchups throughout the day.

• VEGAN FRIENDLY
  • Free of phthalates
  • Free of parabens
  • Free of sulfates

Key Ingredients:

• Organic Strawberry Tree Fruit extract matifies and visibly tightens pores

Who's it for/What Skin Types: All Skin Types

What else you should know:

My Clarins Collection contains:

• Eco-friendly cartons - printed on paper from sustainably-managed forests
  • Dermatologist tested

*Except Pore-less and Clear-out

What to use it with:

• My Clarins RE-BOOST refreshing hydrating cream or My Clarins RE-BOOST matifying hydrating cream
  • My Clarins RE-FRESH hydrating beauty mist

Research Results/Claims:

VISIBLE RESULTS

• 88% Invisible coverage*
  • 87% Visibly reduces shine*

Ingredients: Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Cellulose, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Paraffin, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica, Stearoxymethicone/ Dimethicone Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Parfum/ Fragrance, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Dimethiconol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Diisostearyl Malate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Ci 15850/Red 6, Arbutus Unedo Fruit Extract, Chrysin, Ci 15850/Red 7 Lake, Alumina, Glycerin.

Usage: Apply after daytime moisturizer, or as a touch-up over makeup throughout the day.

My Clarins PORE-LESS Blur & Matte Stick

Start your review of My Clarins PORE-LESS Blur & Matte Stick!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Shannon F.
Conshohocken
smells amazing and works great. I picked it up on a whim in ulta and wasnt sure if it would be worht the price tag but it is. Clarins is such a reliably good brand and my skin loves the products. I would most likely rebuy this, but it looks like it will last a long time so I probably wont have to for a while
courtney b.
Oneida, TN
Leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisturizer. Love the texture and how blendable it is. Doesn’t leave marks and smells wonderful. I would reccomend this product to everyone. Helps even skin tone and fine lines.
Sharmi S.
chavornay, vaud
I wasn’t so sure about buying this product or not. But I’ve never been disappointed by clarins before so I tired it out. First this is a vegan product so to all my vegans out there this range is for you ! And if you have like me big pores this is perfect to hide them !
member-de7e4
Amazing , I would definitely buy again for its results are a 10/10 and made my face look and feel clear