BY MY CLARINS

Only at ULTA!

My Clarins CLEAR-OUT is a targeted treatment gel with purifying Meadowsweet and soothing Purslane extracts visibly dries up blemishes and imperfections, and calms irritations, with spot-on results!

• VEGAN FRIENDLY
  • Free of phthalates
  • Free of parabens
  • Free of sulfates

Key Ingredients:

• Meadowsweet extract & Salicylic acid purify
  • Purslane extract soothes

Who's it for/What Skin Types: All skin types

What else you should know:

My Clarins Collection contains:

• Eco-friendly cartons - printed on paper from sustainably-managed forests
  • Dermatologist tested

*Except Pore-less and Clear-out

What to use it with:

• My Clarins RE-BOOST refreshing hydrating cream or My Clarins RE-BOOST matifying hydrating cream
  • My Clarins RE-FRESH hydrating beauty mist

• 85% Blemish size is reduced***
  • 84% Blemish is dried out***
  • 83% Treated area is soothed in 24 hours*

My Clarins Clear-Out Targets Imperfections

Start your review of My Clarins Clear-Out Targets Imperfections!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Teressa N.
Newark , CA
This product I received in a recent Voxbox, complementary for me to test out and it came at a great time. I have been going through stress and I have been breaking out badly so I decide to test the product. I have used it for a few weeks and I can say my individual breakouts have gone down. I put this on my breakout and sleep through the night and over time it has minimized it. I consistently is soft and not super drying like other breakout products where it targets and suck the oils and moisture from that area which I’m not a fan of. But all in all very happy with this product, I’ve notice a difference in my skin the past few weeks trying it.
Jade I.
Emmett, ID
This product works really well! I am on my period and my hormonal acne is raging, but this product is clearing up pimples and soothing the skin! My only thing is that it does sting a bit. I would advise to keep clear of open wounds (I’m talking to you fellow skin pickers) and use a small amount, only where needed. It feels like it is irritating but it isn’t, it’s just working it’s magic I suppose. My skin loves it, just be careful when you use it!
Alexandra M.
Mcalester, OK
I recieved this product in my complimentary voxbox from @influenster and @myclarinsofficial and this product was so exciting for me. I always get random break outs so I was looking forward to testing this out. Surprisingly it performed great and dried out my breakout without causing my skin around it to break out. I will definitely purchase this in the future! Thanks @influenster
myah H.
Chico, CA
I was surprised at how effective this product was. I even let a friend of mine used some on some tough blemishes that she had developed. It smells great while still maintaining a very clean and natural feel. I have never used any kind of product to treat blemishes or problem spots. Having just tried this one I would most definitely purchase it again.
Destyni K.
Bucklin, MO
People, if you have not tried this order it NOW! I used to use the oxy brand spot treatment and it dried out my skin so bad. I was convinced I would never find one that would spear up my breakouts without drying out my skin but this is it! 😍 I usually put this on after I’ve cleansed my face at night and the next morning the blemish is GONE!
Lezra S.
Sandpoint, ID
I was hesitant about this product at first, but after a few uses I realized that it actually works! It helps with the redness and swelling of imperfections and that is a life saver. I recommend this product to anyone who struggles with those stubborn breakouts. I received this product in my VoxBox, complimentary to Influenster 😊
Alyssa M.
Asheville , NC
At first I thought this product was great but after multiple days of using it on a couple of stubborn pimples and I realized it doesn’t compare to some of my other products. The fragrance, like in all of the products seems too overwhelming for skincare in my opinion.

Martha C.
Chapel Hill, NC
I have very sensitive breakout prone skin that is easily irritated by harsh spit treatments. This product did not irritate the skin around my blemish like many others have and did not have the harsh smell many others do, and did seem to decrease the size of my blemishes overall, but did not completely get rid of them.
Kelsey L.
Grand Haven, MI
So far with using this on acne spots my skin hasn’t showed much improvement. The spot treatment I usually use is definitely more drying but works very quickly. I would love to start using this as a replacement so my skin won’t be irritated and red. This treatment is a nice consistency and a little goes a long way!
Jadezl B.
Union city, CA
this arrived just in time bc i had a hugeeee spot on my forehead lol and i tried this for 3 days and the spot was gone!! I think it works wonderfully (at least for me it did!). The sample size was sooo tiny tho, but i got it for free so it didn’t really matter. The packaging was cute and very convenient too :-)