My Burberry Festive Limited Edition- 3.0 oz. - No Color uploaded by Élisabeth D.

BY BURBERRY

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Introducing the limited-edition My Burberry Festive. Inspired by the holiday season, the bottle features sparkling golden flakes and a gold-lurex gabardine knot around the collar. Inspired by the trench coat and its heritage of British design and... see more...

Review (1)
Élisabeth D.
Élisabeth D.
Saint-Georges
OH MY GOD! I'm in love with this scent! It is a mature scent, but not old-lady-smelling. It smells luxury. And this bottle, WOW. It is not an overwhelming scent and it last for a long time.

Here is what the Sephora website says:
Introducing the limited-edition My Burberry Eau de Parfum inspired by the holiday season. The bottle features golden flakes and a gold gabardine knot around the collar.

Inspired by the trench coat and its heritage of British design and craftsmanship, My Burberry captures the fragrance of a London garden after the rain. The scent is a contemporary British grand floral and features a delicate heart of rose woven with an unexpected touch of geranium leaf.

Notes:
Sweet Pea, Bergamot, Geranium, Golden Quince, Freesia, Patchouli, Rain-Tipped Damask and Centifolia Roses.
Style: