My Brest Friend Original Pillow uploaded by Kandis P.My Brest Friend Original Pillow uploaded by Libbie K.My Brest Friend Original Pillow uploaded by Erin F.
2 colors available

BY MY BREST FRIEND #25 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Support Comfort Breast Feeding Ease My Brest Friend was developed in a laboratory of new moms, babies, and breastfeeding experts who set out to create a pillow whose sole purpose was to answer all the needs of breastfeeding moms and babies.  50 prototypes and a global patent later, the pillow is loaded with features moms love: Wrap around design secures to the body helping mom and baby maintain positioning and latch-on Back rest helps you maintain good posture during feeding and prevents sore back and neck Firm, flat cushion keeps baby from rolling Adjustable, silent-release strap fits Moms or Dads comfortably and unlatches without waking baby Arm and elbow rests eliminate shoulder stress Convenient pocket keeps water bottles, burp cloths, phone, and other items within reach It s the only pillow that stays securely in place, it does not shift or slide like other cr see more...

• I've been looking at Boppy pillows, but just heard about the Brest ...4 Answers
  • How do the my breast friend pillows compare to a boppy? 8 Answers
  • What is your favorite print?1 Answers
Fabiola R.
Fabiola R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I got this as a gift at my baby shower I've been using it for breast feeding for a month now and is an amazing product to have. It helps hold the baby specially late at night when you are tired and end up falling asleep with the baby in your arms. I love the little pocket, I keep his vitamin D drops, my contacts drops and the lanolin cream for my breast. We recently found another use for it...we sit baby inside of it, where my body would be. We reclined him on one of the sides while he is awake so we can get other things done since he doesn't like to lay flat on the bed.
Elisa S.
Elisa S.
I wish I got this with my first daughter. My second baby was a preemie & the boppy doesn't help. The pillow clips into place & can sit high or low depending on breast & baby size. I like the little bag to hold water bottle or a snack. This is definitely a must have for any breastfeeding mom.
Libbie K.
Libbie K.
Shoreview, MN
This pillow was essential when I was first nursing my baby. It's better than other breastfeeding pillows because it has back support, support for baby, a pocket and it stays in place. My baby loved it, fell asleep nursing on the regular. I would definitely recommend this to new moms.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Buda, TX
This was an absolute lifesaver for me. I loved that you could clip it around your back for stability and support. The bumps in the pillow helped me when it came time to feed my LO (think of proper alignment). It was convenient to take off and wash when things got a little messy.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Madison, WV
I have this and another brand nursing pillow. I love that this is so firm and it doesn't slip and slide. The pouch on the side comes in handy when I need a place for my water bottle or nursing pads. I don't even use my other pillow anymore
Alexandria L.
Alexandria L.
Phoenix, AZ
This nursing pillow was back saver when my son was born. Absolutely amazing. I had this and was gifted a boppy as well. This was the winner. The had way better support then the boppy. Which, when you're nursing you need. Highly recommend!
Liz G.
Liz G.
I had this and the Boppy. I loved this because it was more firm. It was harder to use after my C section but once I healed I used it a lot. I received it as a gift. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Fairborn, OH
Loved this pillow in the hospital with our son. Really helped the feeding process and made eveeyone involved more comfortable. Would recommend this to anyone who is breast feeding or thinking about it!
Alison N.
Alison N.
An essential item for nursing moms! I think the boppy is a bit more easy to move around and more versatile, but this actually provided way better support and positioning to get a comfortable latch!
Carline A.
Carline A.
Atlanta, GA
I got this as a gift a couple months ago. It is a big help while breast feeding. The coushion is soft and it has a side pocket. Also can go around your waist with an adjustable safety belt.
Brittany-Mae W.
Brittany-Mae W.
Shelby, NC
How do the my breast friend pillows compare to a boppy?
Alainya F.
Alainya F.
Zeeland, MI
I've been looking at Boppy pillows, but just heard about the Brest Friend pillow. How much are they? Are they as versatile after feeding? Which one do you think was a better choice for you and why?
Megan Z.
Megan Z.
Better than a Boppy?
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Lakewood, CO
What is your favorite print?