BY MY BREST FRIEND

The #1 Breastfeeding Support Pillow with Lactation Consultants! My Brest Friend is the only pillow that stays securely in place and does not shift or slide like other crescent shaped pillows. It provides support, comfort and security to both mom and baby, making breastfeeding more enjoyable and successful. Features: Back Rest - Helps you maintain good posture during feeding, preventing sore backs and necks Wrap-Around Design - Secures to the body, helping mom and baby maintain ideal positioning and latch-on Arm and Elbow Rests - Eliminate shoulder stress Convenient Pocket - For nursing and other accessories Firm, Flat-Front Cushion - Eliminates gap between you and your baby, which keeps the baby from rolling in or away during breastfeeding Breastfeeding Ease - Flat-top firmness ideal for positioning baby Adjustable, Silent-Release Strap - Naturally adjusts to all different sizes Style - Comes in a variety of stylish patterns! Includes pillow insert and one slipcover. Additional slipcovers sold separately. Gift Wrap not available. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Laura S.
I LOVED this nursing pillow for the first few months of nursing. The back support was awesome and it really did a fantastic job of holding baby up high enough for my to have a good latch. In comparison to the Boppy, I had trouble within the first few months keeping my last two babies high enough. O also had trouble with baby slipping down between the pillow and my belly. I'm 5'4" with a small frame, about 120lbs so being able to strap the BrestFriend nice and tight to me was awesome. It's not the prettiest thing to lug around but it was worth it to me.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
I have the Breast friend. When new is very stiff. As a little heavier person it is not the most comfy for me either. The place which fits next to you doesn't contour to my body well. When it wears in its a little more comfy for my baby. I used my boboppy more than this one.
Rebekah M.
whirlaway lane , CA
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this nursing pillow. Mine has gone through 2 kids who both nursed for a long time. Its very comfortable for both mom and baby. You need this.
Laurel J.
Clackamas, OR
I am so glad I bought this! I couldn't get comfortable while nursing and the latch was hurting due to positioning. This instantly fixed that and we haven't had problems since.
Theresa A.
Joshua, TX
We just got my daughter in law one and she loves it. I only wish they had been around when I had my son.
Veronica M.
Mamaroneck , NY
It's a great product but just
Not for me! It has really good back support!Un and it fits baby perfectly
Lilly M.
Silver spring , MD
These round pillows I loved when I was nursing my newborn. It helped a lot in positioning baby.
Erica P.
San Antonio, TX
Great Pillow TO Have when your breastfeeding your young one and very comfortable.
Jamie-Lea W.
Niagara Falls, ON
I absolutely love this pillow! As a seasoned mom of 4, currently breastfeeding the youngest this is my go to pillow for breastfeeding. The buckle is great to keep the pillow in place and to help readjust yourself without baby comingoff the breast. The washable fabric is great for all those lovely messes that come with your beautiful babe! The posiitoning it gives you is hands down the best for latch and comfort. This pillow is a definite must have for ALL Mom's who want to breastfeed.
Janelle  h.
Miramichi, Nb, NB
I can honestly attribute this pillow to the sucess of my 19 month breastfeeding relationship. Without it I don't think I could of did it.
Ashley N.
What's the difference between this and the boppy?