My Brest Friend Original Nursing Pillow - Gray/Sage Dot Daisies

My Brest Friend Nursing Pillow, Sage Dotted Daisies, Grey, Green

How big can baby be to still fit on this and how is storage?
Looking for the best nursing pillow. There are so many to choose from.. which pillow would you recommend?
Looking for thoughts regarding My Brest friend nursing pillow. I’m expecting twins in July and have been researching the best pillow out there. Any suggestions or comments are appreciated! Thank you
Start your review of My Brest Friend Original Nursing Pillow - Gray/Sage Dot Daisies!
Melissa P.
Columbus, OH
My Brest Friend Original Nursing Pillow - Gray/Sage Dot Daisies uploaded by Melissa P.
This is my favorite breastfeeding pillow. The firmness keeps baby where he needs to me and I can stand up and grab something without it going anywhere. I’ve never used the pocket, seems a little silly, but I have passed it to a lot of my new mom friends!
Jaime F.
Texas
1,259 reviews
When I was a new mom, I purchased this based on great reviews. For me, it made nursing very difficult and uncomfortable. I much preferred the Boppy, which was more versatile and allowed me to position baby better.
Kitsey B.
Boonville
My Brest Friend Original Nursing Pillow - Gray/Sage Dot Daisies uploaded by Kitsey B.
This is one of the first things I recommend to new moms who plan to breastfeed! It’s amazing! It says in place and allows you have to have your arms free. It’s especially great those first few weeks and months when you trying to figure out breastfeeding and getting baby to latch.
Evangelia E.
Charlotte, NC
When my baby was a newborn, I used this at the lactation consultant's office, and liked it so much better than the Boppy that I bought one. It provided more support for me, and fit around my newly-deflating tummy better. I gained a lot of weight with my pregnancy, and the Boppy barely fit around my waist when I was newly postpartum. This one had a lot more space, and gave my baby a flat surface to rest on rather than a fluffy pillow where he would slip in between me and the pillow. Also, this helped with pain in my hands. I struggled to hold my baby while nursing up to a few months postpartum because of intense pain in my thumb joints, and it helped a lot to have a pillow to support my baby instead of having to hold his head and bottom while nursing. I also appreciate the little pocket; it's good to hold a pacifier or some nipple balm, etc. The cover can be taken off to wash, and the rest of the pillow is just a single piece of foam. It isn't very portable, but is very convenient for home use. I highly recommend this pillow for any nursing mother, especially in those first few months. I have just stopped using it in the past few months; my baby is now 11 months old and it's easier to hold him in my lap to breastfeed now.
Jess K.
Purchased at: Amazon
This pillow saved my nursing journey in those early days. I tried the boppy pillow, but my newborn was really just falling in between me and the pillow and trying to juggle the boppy with a newborn while "sandwiching" was impossible. My sister mentioned the My Brestfriend pillow and the day it arrived, it made everything so much easier. You strap it on and it securely puts your babe in the right position, belly to belly. The pocket is such a bonus, I kept a nipple shield, pacifier wipes, and even nail clippers in there and it made those middle of the night feedings a breeze.
Tiffaney S.
Austin, TX
This pillow was absolutely crucial for tandem feeding our twins. It was also so helpful for support during nursing because the back strap helps hold your back- especially after a c-section! The side pockets are also very useful for holding a water bottle while nursing.
Lina G.
Wildomar
I’ve not bought this yet but I heard great things about it since it’s one of the only ones that have a pocket to put things in while you breast feed. So I’ll update this later but from opinions it seems to be best.
Stephanie L.
Cedar City, UT
This pillow made breastfeeding so comfy and just natural for both myself and baby. Not having to stop and make adjustments , an overthink and just turn your experience into a stressful one makes this pillow a Godsend ! It simplifies everything making you & baby are comfy in the best possible position leaving you to focus and really enjoy the very special Bonding and closeness you will have with your little one. Yes
virginia P.
Carthage, TX
This is hands down the best nursing pillow I have ever used. It keeps your posture fixed so you don't get back pain. It definitely cut back on my pain. While it incredibly comfortable on every level. It is a bit of work to put on so it's not as easy as other pillows
Rebecca H.
Daytona Beach, FL
When I had my baby I was gifted THREE different breastfeeding pillows. This one was the most practical and comfortable for feeding a newborn. I like that the clip was super sturdy and secure, and the pocket on the side was a lifesaver! I kept my nipple cream, granola bars, nipple shield, etc. all in the little pouch so everything I needed was right there. I'm pretty sure the inside is memory foam, making it comfortable for mom and baby. The cover is easy to clean and I experienced no shrinking when washing. My Brest Friend Original Nursing Pillow - Gray/Sage Dot Daisies