My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 Blu-ray

by Mca

My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 Blu-ray

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 Blu-ray!
Not as good as the original, but it's really hard to measure up to the greatness of that movie.  This one was cute, I guess. the plot line with her parents was kinda silly.  I feel like if it was written based off something more realistic, like the first movie was, it would've been more enjoyable.  The cast was still great.
This movie is just adorable. It’s super cheesy and predictable but you can’t help but love it. Also if you’re a Sex & the City fan, it’ll be a nice revisit with Jon Corbin. I mean he’s always just too cute for words. Bottom line: it’s great!
I watched this on the airplane. A bit kooky and lame, not nearly as good as the first one in my opinion, but it made my flight go faster and provided some good chuckles so I can't complain!
San Antonio, TX
Funny movie....me and my wife have watched this multiple times. I didn't expect what happened in the movie.
mouscou
A good movie the first one is best one , the story is good Love . Can wait see If there be a three 🤔🤔🤔