MakeupCosmetic ToolsMakeup Spongesmy beauty spot
Salon Quality Beauty Blending Makeup Sponges

My Beauty Spot Salon Quality Beauty Blending Makeup Sponges

by my beauty spot

Blend like a professional with My Beauty Spots' Latex Free Beauty Sponge Set! The Unique Oval Shaped Sponges can be used for foundation or virtually any makeup product application! Treat Yourself Or a Special Person To This Uniquely Designed Blending Kit!

Treat Yourself To My Beauty Spot's Set Of 3 Latex Free Precision Sponges For A Flawless, Airbrushed Look!; Includes - 3 Disc Shaped Precision Makeup Blending Sponges - Pink - Grey - Medium Pink; The Unique Oval Shaped Sponges Enable A Thorough, Flawless, & Streak-Free Application With Less Product Waste.; Blend Like A Professional With My Beauty Spot's Fabulous Foundation Beauty Sponges!; Treat Yourself Or a Special Person To This Uniquely Designed Blending Kit!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of My Beauty Spot Salon Quality Beauty Blending Makeup Sponges!
Shari J.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love my sponges. 3 comes in a box and each sponge has a uniqueness to it. They’re under $5. Packaging is ok nothing too extreme. I’m satisfied with my purchase. Thank you! I do recommend to all my followers.
Karlie B.
Tunkhannock, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like the beauty blender dupes I use but I picked these up one day and love it so much. It swells with water and becomes huge and applies my makeup fantastic. To get closer to my eyes or under them since there is not too I just simply fold it in half around my finger & it works great. I will continually buy these sponges, they come in a multipack and they’re not expensive!

Looking for your answer?