My Beauty Spot® Charcoal Infused Peel Off Face Mask

by my beauty spot

Charcoal draws out impurities and detoxifies skin while shrinking and cleaning pores of excess oil leaving it pure and fresh! Charcoal naturally attracts dirt like a magnet, drawing out impurities to detoxify skin, it clans pores of excess oil leaving skin pure and fresh. Argan oil id high in Vitamin E & fatty acid.

My Beauty Spot® Charcoal Infused Peel Off Face Mask ? Is there a way to add a product to Influenster for review? I used My Beauty Spot Charcoal Oil infused Facial Mask, not the peel-off version, but I cannot find it on here to review. Just wondering.
Is this a good mask for a dry face or more for like pores and oily faces? Is it rough on the skin when peeing off.
I would love this as I have a lot of blocked pores at the moment.
Start your review of My Beauty Spot® Charcoal Infused Peel Off Face Mask!
Sammie L.
My Beauty Spot® Charcoal Infused Peel Off Face Mask uploaded by Sammie L.
My Beauty Spot® Charcoal Infused Peel Off Face Mask uploaded by Sammie L.
I purchased the my beauty spot charcoal peel off face mask with retinol for $3.99 at Marshall’s. I thought it was a steal. Boy, I was wrong. This is like rubbing liquid tar on your face. It is so messy— it got all over the sink and the floor. (Very hard to clean up as well) The product leaks through the cap once the foil covering the opening was removed. It took 18 minutes to dry on my face but didn’t seem to remove anything from my pores. In fact I had to re wash my face after. The only reason I’m giving 3 stars is because it was easy to peel and came off in one large piece.
Steffi L.
Alamogordo, NM
My Beauty Spot® Charcoal Infused Peel Off Face Mask uploaded by Steffi L.
I really love this. Especially since you get so much at a decent price. Works really good if you let it completely dry. Removes all black heads and dirt from your face. I really like this product definitely recommend.
Kasey B.
My Beauty Spot® Charcoal Infused Peel Off Face Mask uploaded by Kasey B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great mask! It works so well around the nose area in getting those difficult black heads off. Leaves the skin soft and supple. I never had a problem with this product. Never broke me out. Would buy again for sure!
Lesli D.
Lyndhurst, NJ
My Beauty Spot® Charcoal Infused Peel Off Face Mask uploaded by Lesli D.
I dont remember where i found this, but this mask is amazing. Pulls everything off. And it has renitol! What a plus! Love it
Chaya K.
Stafford, TX
My Beauty Spot® Charcoal Infused Peel Off Face Mask uploaded by Chaya K.
I’m into skincare and love peel-off masks. TJ Maxx has a big selection at a great price! I got my hands on this charcoal peel-off mask infused with Argan oil. I like that it detoxifies and deeply cleans my pores of dirt & oils and removes blackheads!
Brenda V.
newhall
My Beauty Spot® Charcoal Infused Peel Off Face Mask uploaded by Brenda V.
Lo recomiendo, es muy bueno y deja la piel suave. También está barato y lo puedes comprar en la Ross.
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
1,033 reviews
This is an amazing brand. Not only this product but also all the products of this brand are amazing. I wasnt unhappy with this purchase as i wasnt with any other product of this brand. You guys should definetely give it a try. I know you wont regret and be happy just like me.
Corinne S.
Wow i absolutely must have ! Love it !!! Want it !!! Need it !!! Wow i absolutely must have ! Love it !!! Want it !!! Need it !!!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
I like this, wish I was better at applying foundation but that's my problem. I like the charcoal in that it is supposed to be antimicrobial. I think the black color is cool.
Jessica I.
Ossining, NY
My Beauty Spot® Charcoal Infused Peel Off Face Mask uploaded by Jessica I.
It’s a product I would not recommend nor buy again from Marshalls. It doesn’t remove any blackheads and peels off very easily. There’s better out there to use. I feel like strips work 10x better to clear pores and remove blackheads rather then this product. —————————————— Es un producto que no recomendaría ni volvería a comprar y lo compre en Marshalls. No quita los puntos negros y se despega muy fácilmente. Hay mejores opciones para usar. Siento que las tiras funcionan 10 veces mejor para limpiar los poros y eliminar los puntos negros que este producto.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lauren K.
Easthampton, MA
il y a 2 ans
Brenda V. il y a 2 ans
What are you looking for ?