Skin CareSkincare Value & Gift SetsSkincare Setsmy beauty spot
3 Piece Shower Pouf Set With Reusable Zipper Storage Bag!

My Beauty Spot 3 Piece Shower Pouf Set With Reusable Zipper Storage Bag!

by my beauty spot

Clean and exfoliate your skin with My Beauty Spot's set of 3 multicolored, gentle bath & shower poufs. Use it with your favorite body wash and lather away! Each pouf has a rope attached to hang dry. Take It On The Go With Reusable Mesh Travel Bag!

My Beauty Spot 3 Piece Shower Pouf Set With Reusable Zipper Travel Bag; Includes - 3 Multicolored Shower Poufs With Rope To Hang Dry - Pink - Brown - White - 1 Reusable Zipper Storage Bag; Take It On The Go With Included Reusable Zipper Storage Bag!; Change Off Between A Variety Of Different Colors - Pink, Brown & White!; Take It On The Go With Reusable Mesh Travel Bag!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of My Beauty Spot 3 Piece Shower Pouf Set With Reusable Zipper Storage Bag!!
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I love these loofahs. They make my skin feel so soft and clean. I got them at tjmax for a great prices. I really got to go back there sometime.
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
I love loofa it makes my skin exfoliate and clean. I love feeling fresh. They are good on my senstive skin too. Come in all colors too.

Looking for your answer?