My Beauty Diary - Rose Moisturizing Essence Mask 7 pcs uploaded by Marionette D.

BY MY BEAUTY DIARY

Brand from Taiwan: My Beauty Diary. Pack Size - 7 pcs see more...

Marionette D.
Dade City, FL
I love the cute packaging of this mask with the rose petals scattered on it. As far as I know, I haven't tried anything from this brand (if I did, maybe mask) but I am always fascinated by its name.
The mask has an ultra-thin and highly breathable fabric (I almost ripped it out while removing it from the foil). But it is soaked in essence. It has a nice smell into it that doesn't really linger.

The mask fit just fine and it did held up pretty well. I left it for 30 minutes and my face was still wet after. When it dried, it was a little tacky but it did a good job providing hydration and moisture to my face. My face looks nourished and refreshed
Amy H.
All time favorite! The sheet size fits my face, not too big not too small. the thickness is moderate so it doesn't dry out fast and it is not too heavy so it doesn't slide down your face. It is really hydrating but not sticky! I always bring this when I have a long flight!
Lynn L.
I love My Beauty Diary! This is one of my favorite brand for facial mask. It is from Taiwan. It’s inexpensive but the quality is wonderful! The rose mask doesn’t smell like artificial perfume. It has a very light and pleasant smell!
Sarina C.
I like this one. The solution wasn't sticky when it dried. The mask fit well. I'm not sure if it actually reduced my redness, but it felt very soothing and hydrating. Might purchase again, but if I want something actually redness reducing, I'll probably look somewhere else first. The scent wasn't very strong, but it is directly on your face, so if you don't like scents, you should probably avoid.