BY MY BEAUTY DIARY

The My Beauty Diary Red Wine Facial Mask provides antioxidant ability, protects the skin from external irritation and enhances the double mechanism of retaining and sealing water, rejuvenating the skin to its original nourished state and radiance. see more...

A L.
***Don't listen to Marissa D.'s comment, she is duplicating the exact post without changing ANY of the content, highly doubt she tried these products

I brought a variety pack and got to try all of these

After trying several Korean and Chinese masks, I keep on coming back to this Taiwanese one because it does the job perfectly and does not cause any break outs at all!
Compared to the others (especially the Korean ones) it is not greasy after you take off the mask and you can simply massage the serum into your skin and go to bed after.

Wine is my favorite thing and I thought it would irritate my skin, but it definitely does not!
I use the leftover serum on my hands, arms, knees and everywhere

Sensitive and combination skin and this works wonder!
Farah M.
Lawton , OK
Tried this last night and I'm so happy with it! Smells like sweet grapes and comes with a plastic liner to make it easy to open. The fit is perfect, doesn't hang down the chin like many others. Left my skin super clean, soft and bright.