My Beauty Diary Mexico Cactus Facial Mask, 10 count uploaded by Amanda G.

BY MY BEAUTY DIARY

The My Beauty Diary Mexico Cactus Facial Mask containing rich carbohydrates and vitamin C for deep hydration. It seals in water and soothes the skin while its antioxidants improve skin defenses against external irritation. It provides multiple hydration factors for dry, rough skin that restore the skin's natural protective layer and prevent water loss, leaving skin crystal clear and plump. see more...

Amanda Z.
Amanda Z.
Mooresville, NC
I love My Beauty Diary Masks. they are a great price, great quality and a great value because they contain so much product. each mask is so saturated that there is extra essence left in the pouch that I can save for 3 or four more uses as a serum. this mask is especially moisturizing and I use it whenever I need to brighten up my skin when it's looking dull or tired. the brightened effect lasts a few days. it also smooths out little bumps on my skin. they are so relaxing to use and take about 45 minutes before they even start to dry up. the mask sheets are thin so the product really sinks into your skin. this is my all time favorite mask sheet brand.
Lacey K.
Lacey K.
Portland, OR
I know other people enjoy how much extra product is on these masks, but I personally hate it. These were so gooey and wet, I got a bunch in my eyes and generally looked like a wet mess while using them. I tried squeezing the mask before putting it on to get some product out but it didn't help much. This particular kind was very gooey.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
This mask targets hydration and moisturization. This product contains essence from the Mexico cactus. It forms a virtual veil on the skin and preserves the skin's natural moisture. It leaves your skin supple with a youthful look (borrowed from amazon product description). The packaging is a cute green theme with a pattern of cacti in the background. The mask has a very pleasant and refreshing scent of green apple. I get small whiffs of it while wearing it. The mask featured a pearl protective backing to allow for easier application. The mask essence is watery and clear. The mask was so saturated that the essence was dripping off the mask prior to application. The mask material is soft and flexible. It adhered well. The mask fit was wider and longer than usual MBD masks. My sensitive skin didn't experience any sensations of burning, irritation or stinging while wearing this mask. I noticed that once all of the essence was absorbed into my skin there wasn't any tacky, sticky residue. My skin felt moisturized but I didn't notice any plumping effects from deep hydration. I did notice some brightness but it was relatively mild. Overall, it's a good mask but nothing special. I would rate a 3.0/5.0 because it promises hydration and moisturization but I only really saw some moisturization and very little deep hydration with a mild brightening feature.
A L.
A L.
After trying several Korean and Chinese masks, I keep on coming back to this Taiwanese one because it does the job perfectly and does not cause any break outs at all!
Compared to the others (especially the Korean ones) it is not greasy after you take off the mask and you can simply massage the serum into your skin and go to bed after.

This one is very brightening and hydrating, smells delicious!!! Can be use everyday, I recommend getting a variety pack and change it up!

Sensitive and combination skin and this works wonder!
Ruth D.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Catalina K.
Catalina K.
W Los Angeles, CA
It's very rare for me to find a mask that won't irritate my skin. I love that this mask is safe for my sensitive skin and leaves my face feeling nice and soft.
Arsela G.
Arsela G.
REVIEW :My beauty diary (Mexico Cactus Mask)
I have a hangover today and I feel sorry for my skin. As I heard so much good about this brand,I decided to treat my skin.
🌵The package is so small,I think I never saw a mask packaging that is as small as these ones. This means gotta be careful when you open it cuz you might damage the mask (tho it has a film )
🌵This mask smells like some candies I used to eat as a kid. A sweet nice smell,not too strong for my nose,but you know that I love good smells so it doesn't bother me!
🌵 The mask is quite thin,as always fitting weird on my face. The forehead part is sooo big.
🌵 The essence is watery,transparent and very runny! There wasn't much left in the pouch after I removed the mask.
🌵 The ingredients are only written in Korean! But I found them at cosdna so I'm sharing them with you (swipe swipe swipe)
🌵 When I took it off,it was a bit sticky for some time and difficult to absorb but my face was just so soft,so soothed and so calmed! My redness were gone! I'm so happy!
🌵OVERALL: So happy with
Kristen H.
Kristen H.
I love my beauty diary masks because they are saturated and make my skin feel great. The fit isn't the best, but I have no complaints. The Mexico cactus masks make my skin so soft and hydrated.
Marie G.
Marie G.
Montreal, Quebec
I don't think that enough people know about My Beauty Diary mask. This is the last and best part of my weekly facial. It's like my skin breathes a sigh of relief when I put this on. Any irritation gets soothed away. Afterward, my skin is moist and radiant.