My Beauty Diary Mask Damask Rose uploaded by Amanda G.My Beauty Diary Mask Damask Rose uploaded by Taryn N.

BY MY BEAUTY DIARY

My Beauty Diary Damask Rose Mask's precious extracts have soothing, cleansing and hydrating properties. Combined with kiwi fruit extracts, it promotes skin whitening to enhance your complexion. These active ingredients are released to nourish the skin and soften the complexion to restore dull, lusterless skin into white, delicate, and lustrous tones. Delicate skin-plant-based hydrating ingredients such as aloe, cucumber extracts, seaweed and plant collagen soothe and hydrate the skin rapidly to revitalize and moisturize the skin for a glowing and rejuvenated beautiful look. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mask is designed to soothe, cleanse, and hydrate skin. Combined with kiwi fruit extracts, this mask promotes skin whitening to enhance your complexion. These active ingredients are released to nourish the skin and soften the complexion to restore dull, lusterless skin into white, delicate and lustrous tones. The packaging is very feminine and pretty and features a rose print background. This mask has so much extra, watery clear essence in the bag and on the mask that it drips off. I usually have to squeeze off some of the extra. There is a very nice, perfumed rose scent that I enjoy. I find it pleasant and not very strong. As with most of my beauty diary masks I find the fit to be almost perfect on my petite face. The mask is made from thin, cotton material. It also has a nice cooling sensation. My face always feels hydrated and moisturized after using this mask. My skin tone always looks clear and brightened. I definitely recommend this mask for affordable hydration, moisture, and skin brightening properties.
Taryn N.
Calgary, AB
Love this product! Really leaves my skin feeling hydrated and prepped. A bit sticky but a lot less sticky then other sheet masks. And lets be honest koreans know their skin care!